005

OMG! I slept with my bestfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:
               Honestly, this fic is difficult for me to continue as I already stop write something for such a long period, but one of the reader leave the msg at my wall and said he/she missed my stories, and had chosen this fic to update. I rare write, because I can't. I am a person that have my pride high like sky in reality. This take me more than a year to amit that I can't write something happy and funny stuff as what I done when I in my past. And I took more than a year to figure out why... Actually, I always know the reason why I been like this, just that I don't want to admit. I started feeling that my mind and my feelings, my emotions had been blocked when I lost my angel. I do whatever to prove that I can live without my angel. 3 years until today, I still breathe. But just breathe. I admitted that I am not happy in this 3 years, I get my high reputation in my work, in reality, I earned quite an amount of money, but I know I feel empty inside myself, that's why I found that I can't write something that can make people happy after reading. I don't know how to write something good to read, fun to read, when I, myself, don't know what is happy and fun. Maybe some of the readers doesn't know me, they don't know that I had an angel with me when I writing "How can dog and cat fall in love?!" Believe it or not, I have no gut to read back all the fics I had done in that time, I know that I will still crash down if I read back, too much memories for me to handle... I rarely come back to this website, because here have much memories to me. Few days ago, I logged in, and saw the msg at my wall, I started thinking if I should give myself a try or not, and I do try...

And back to this fic, for me, this is challenging fic to write. It is different from other fics that I had tried in past. Like I keep on talking to myself or I am insane and Jessica Jung in this fic is not that 'Jessica'

Anyway...
A simple update, I took an hour and just try to write something, you guys will be my reviewer and tell me if I still can write or not...

 

 

Fuxk!

How am I explaining to Taeyeonnie what the fuxking situation now already? Why the fuxk is Sunny sitting on me?

Yeah, why? Because she is trying to rapping me, that’s why she is sitting on me. Fuxk! Almighty Jessica Jung been rapped?!

Or Why the fuxk I let Sunny rapping me?!

Hell no!

Fuxk my life!

I been caught red handed by Taeyeonnie, how will Taeyeonnie do? Will she kill me for the affairs I had?! Wait! I didn't have affairs, the hell! I am single!

What can I do!!! Who’s the one up there, I HATE YOU! You should not let almighty Jessica Jung be in such awkward situation!

What?! WAIT!! Not that at all! What am I thinking!! I am not husband of Taeyeonnie! She won’t kill me, we just friends, not that she doesn’t know I sleep around with other girls… We are just only friends… Hmph… this also not sound really good… Only friends… I don’t really like this wording between us…

What am I…

“Yah! Get down from Jessi already, you hony !” What the… This pink loudspeaker… My ears hurt…

Next moment, the only thing I can see is one all-pink lady dashed to us, and next second, I feel relief… The weight on me, all gone… That’s feel better, Sunny need on diet.

“Ouwwwwh!!! F-Fany ah!! It’s hurt!” If not that I feeling a pair of eyes still landing their sight on me, I will happily join the others that laughing at Sunny, been bit the hell up by Tiffany. But, those eyes… I can’t ignore them…

HELL… Someone just safe my life please…

“Everyone, I have something to talk with Sica in private.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter