003

OMG! I slept with my bestfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An update on this fic. LOL! 2 times higher the votes for this fic compared with the others three! Taengsic shipper rocked!!

ps:[I didn't check the mistake in this chapter] please don't fire me... And... Author note is important.... >.<"

OMFG!! What did I just blurt out?! Did I just told this idiot that I ed slept Taeyeonnie?! !! ing No, right? Nu nu nu nu... Oh my... Dammit! Yes. I did said that! Kill me already... This Sunny definately will mock on me!! God, if you don't kill me right now, then just kill Sunny or just make her deaf or something!

"B-Bow? What did you just said?"

Oh? She doesn't hear me? God! You did heard me!! I love you!!!

"... ... eh... nothing...I didn't say A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G." Maybe I can dodge off from this nosy girl infront of me. Couch at the corner look so attractive to me now, it is telling me that it will take away my tiredness and sourness of my muscle if I rest myself on it. Oh... It is, of course. It cost me 2,000,000won, it surely have to!

Just if... that Soonkyu didn't be nosy.

And yeah, it is. This short nosy idiot won't make me easy.

"I heard that. Sound and clear." Oh !! God, you didn't hear me! I wanna take back my word!!! Aish!! I hate that smirk and her wiggling eyesbrows!!!

"Then what the did you have to ask again!"

Aish! How on earth I let myself be friend with this evil creature!

"Coz I want to hear that you just ed your bestfriend Taeyeon again from your own lips!!" This evil!!  

"Yah!! Don't you dare to use that word on Taeyeonnie!! Damn you! Sunny!!"

"LOlL!!! Okay! You didn't ED your Taeyeonnie! But you just coitioned, ual on her, bang her ALL NITE LONG!!!!"

" U SOONKYU!!!

"LOL!! me than!! Not that you didn't ed me before!"

"Aish!! Dammit!"

 

"Ahahahaa!!!" Gwak!! Her laughters are getting on my nervous. Urgh! I felt like wanna rip her head out from her neck!!

 

I rose from my sit, and heading towards the couch at the corner. This might be the most idiot way to get rid of this nosy girl. And yeah, it was. This short nosy idiot is tailing behind me.

Obviously today is not my day. First, been wake up on been beat the crap out of me. And I had to try the hell out of my ing self on disgesting the fact that, the y girl that I ed slept is Taeyeon. While I had to find a peace and silent place to figure out what the heck actually happened on last night, STILL have to has this nosy fly girl have to nagging and mocking beside me.

Whoever up there, I hate YOU!

 

"Stop laughing on me before I trash you out from here." This is definitely an awesome idea to make up my mood today. Owww, a flying bunny from here, out from this window, and 'landing' on the middle of the street. You guys want to watch this scene, just like how much I want this happen, right? DO YOU DARE DENIED!

"Fine, fine." She said, but what she did is just the other way round. If glare can kill her, she must be a dead meat now. Look at this evil girl, how dare her laughed even more louder than just now?!

"I know, you want to mock on my face, go ahead, but just this time, out from here, I swear I will kill you if you bring this topic out." Sighed. How mercy I am today. If this happened on other day, I sweared, she already dead. Maybe today I'm just to tired to deal with such unimportant stuff. Yeah... Taeyeon is more important now. What can I do on Taeyeonnie now?

"What? What's the reason that make you think that I gonna mock on you?" Huh? Are this devil gonna mercy me?

"Aren't you?" Turned my glance to meet her, she doesn't look that evil compared to just now...

"No, all I want to tell is, FINALLY!!" Oh my, is it necessary for her to shout out loud on my ear?? And what that 'finally' for??

"What?" I rise my right eyebrow up.

"What 'what'?" She rose her eyebrow too. Is she imitating me??

"Oh... You jinja! What with that 'Finally' for?" I fake a fist to her.

"Now, are you concern on me?" She swing closer to me. Basically sticked her s on my arm. That kinda feel good, big soft s rubbing my arm.

Whu... Wait... no no... she doesn't answer my question.

"Hey, be serious. Will ya?" Eventhough I kinda like her to keep on rubbing on me, but, nah, not today, not now.

"My GOD!! Number ONE, BIGGEST player in Seoul asking me to be serious!!! Today will be the last day for earth!!" This drama queen!!

"Gosh!!! Just answer my question will ya?"

"And you're not answering mine too babe~~"

"I swear, I gonna trash you out from here if you don't stop making me more headache..."

"Okay... okay... chill your s, Sica! "

What the!!!!! Let me punch her!! Let me!! Don't try to stop me!! Rwaaakkk!!! Don't stop me! I told ya! Just let me punch on her face!!! Yaaahh!!!

"Damn SoonKyu! Say goodbye to the sun, I can tell you, this is your last day!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter