008

OMG! I slept with my bestfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: One week gone again. Again, I just thought that I just done the update, and again, the reminder is reminded me, "Oh is Tuesday, you have to do the update". Guys, how had you all been for last week? Share to me.

AFF changed a lots. I just noticed that... What is Feed followers for????????????

 

 

 

“I can do whatever naughty stuffs with you just like whatever Sunny done to you…”

Fuxking God, I always know that Taeyeonnie owning prefect voice, she is a singer after all… But, not in my life knowing that, her voice can make me just when she purring on my ear.

“Whatever those girls you had with, I can be the one…”

Fuxk! I getting wet down there just only that fuxking y voice?! Fuxk my life! How come?! I am Jessica Jung! The famous player in the town! Hold yourself, Jessica Jung!

You! Hold your tail!! JESSICA JUNG! She is Taeyeon! Your best friend for the beloved God’s sake…

“I can satisfy your ‘needs’… “

 

HOLD FUXK! HOLD YOUR FUXKING SELF JESSICA JUNG!

 

Sooyeon-ah…”

 

Fuxk! I almost moan for her voice that fuxking y for calling my name!

 

*Click* The soft and warm wet on my ear made me heard my fuxking rationally gone away from me…

…far far away!

 

Bye, saint Jessica Jung!

 

 

Palms cupping Taeyeon’s cheeks, she shouldn’t get away from me after what she had done!

I should seal that pair of y lips with mine. They are enticing me to have a taste on it. Or maybe taste more.

Now, that naughty tongue of her. How dare it playing this almighty Jessica Jung’s ear? Oh, it taste fascinate, I want more! Nu-uh, you little naughty, you shouldn’t playing hide and seek now, you are mine. Are you shy now? You just taste more than just a good to be described, you know that? You suit with me. We should dance with each other. Oh yes! Just like that, follow my step, you gonna stick with me. We shouldn’t be apart.

I love the sensation that all over me.

I love the way my hands all over her. Holding her in my arms. Finding her hands with mine, holding hers to guide her to circle my neck. I love how she lending on to me.

I love the reaction from her, when I snaking me hands to her butts. I love the way she gasp for that.

I love the sensation to me, when I feelings how soft her skin is. I feel hot.

I love the way she moans in my mouth, when I slipped my right hand into her pants to feel her ’s cheek. Oh my fuxking God, that’s too y… I can feel myself getting wet more…

I love the way she clinched on me more, when my left hand which slipped into her shirt and climb upper and upper from her flat stomach to…

 

 

*BANG BANG*

 

“YAH!! Jessica ! Are you your Taeyeonnie now?!”

 

 

 

What! What just happened? Fuxk! Why am I just eating… no… Am I just kissing Taeyeon?

Am I KISSING Taeyeonnie NOW???!!!

Fuxk!

 

! I am! What should I do!!!!

 

“Tae…” Is she just blushing now? Omg, that’s kinda… cute…

 

*BANG*

“YAH! Jung! Fuxking answer me! Where’s your fuxking manner already!”

 

Fuxk you Sunny! You scared me to hell!

 

“Mmm~” Fuxk… When the fuxk my hand cupping her …… , and… …

What the fuxk I have done?! Should I get away my hands from her? Yeah, I think I should….

 

“Damn~~~ Who’s moan is that? You two really ing each other inside the washroom?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter