004

OMG! I slept with my bestfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wa..Wait, Sunny-ah..." I pushed away that hungry lips which stacked on mine, tried to catch my breath and of course, to talk.

Or should I yawn for help?

Hell! No! I am Jessica Jung! How on earth I can let other people know I been ually harassed?!

"Wae?" Even though she asking why, but she doing the other way round, crashed her lips onto mine again, this time, with more aggressive. She is on my lower lip... in seduce way, massaging my nape…

Oh...my my...

What's happened to her? Doesn't she look like ual frustrated? She acts like a -octopus when she has her heat-up season... Just like THIS!

No. No. Nuh... I won't respond to the kiss. Yes. I'm cool and awesome player, I’m the one who rules the game. I won't drifting with the -invitation blindly and go with the flow. I'm a player, but not the er.

Oh, but my friend with benefit here, surely know how to play the game. She changed the temper, kissing me from hungrily to tender way.

Do you know that this Sunny on my laps here, is one of the famous players at this street too? Ehem, of course she is not that famous than me. I HAVE to make this clear, for my pride.

Okay, out from the topic. Back. Sunny is PRO when she wants to seduce you. Her tongue, her skillful tongue will make you forget who you're, what's your name. You won't resist her kiss when she using her tongue, just like now. Roaming my mouth with her tongue, guiding my tongue to dance with hers...


Hmm?
Wait. Something sound wrong!


Yah! I said I won't blindly respond any random kiss without me initiative!

"Oh wae?" Sunny groaned and glared at me with her upset eye-dragger, ually-frustrated.

“Dude, wait!” I covered her lips, which lead towards me to mine again, with my palm. But no longer I can hold, as I felt a wet hot on my palm.

Euwww! Gross! I should just remind myself not to wash my hand after used the washroom and let this idiot to it! Urrgggghhh…

“Why?” Sunny has her smile that I not really like at all hanging on her face.

“Are you gonna me now?” I asked when, rubbed the wet trace on my palm away on her shoulder.

“No, of course not, I am having with you, you idiot.” This girl! Can’t she talk properly with not my earlobe?

“Then stop keep on stuffed your tongue in my mouth all the way! I can’t breathe, you bunny!” A slap on her . Naughty girl deserved to be punished! Also, as a gesture to let her get down from my laps. I can feel my poor legs gonna when numb soon if this pig keep on sitting on my laps.

“Fine, I can slow down a bit, just a bit. Do you. Have you. Don’t you feel that we have to continue what we’re doing now?” Obviously, she doesn’t get what I mean. Straggled closer to me, with both her arms wrapped over me and pulled herself closer to me.

 “What? To each other? Here? Really?” Oh… Her bright expression and her eyes let me felt that if she has a tail, sure she will wriggling it to the max. Like what Ginger always do when I feed him with foods.

Hell! Am I looked like dog foods already?!

“Not that we didn’t done it at here before. And… Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter