007

OMG! I slept with my bestfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Already a week since last update? Really? Why I feel like I just update yesterday, and know the reminder alerted me to do the update already? Where the time gone???? Right, whatever, I still keep my promise to spend an hour to do the update. But somehow, I found that the outcome I wrote within an hour is terrible to read. Don't you feel that??

 

 

 

 

What the hell just happened!

… ??

Taeyeon? Kissing me?

????

What the heck! Seem like EVERY GIRL hop on me?! Does today is the end of the world? All the human goes ?!

Bloody Hell… Am I just in a dream, Oh yeah, just a dream, that’s why everyone are bloody ! I will close my eyes and I will wake up from this damn ridiculous dream. Yeah, right! The hell that Taeyeon will kiss me … Ok… All I have to do now is just shut my eyes, and open later. Everything will back to normal…

Oh, her lips are so soft and… …chewable

Mmm, her lips taste like… jelly bean? I like the taste anyway… Never I known that jelly bean can taste so fantastic in my life…

Hmm! Wait! I should get back my sense! Yeah, right, wake up Jessica Jung! Taeyeon is straight! She won’t kiss a girl! She won’t kiss me…

Just like what will happen, when I open my eyes, everything, yep, EVERYTHING will back to normal!

 

No… She is chewing my lower lips, literally… Ommm… I won’t tell you that I feeling a chill from my lips down to my spine…

When the hell Taeyeonnie know how to kiss?

Hmm… She does not really know how to kiss, ok; I will take back the word on what I just talked. Did I talk? No! I didn’t. My mouth been occupied by Taeyeon, how the hell I can talk.

“Sunny stuffed her tongue into your mouth, I don’t like it.” Oh my… I can feel all the hair of my back neck stood up. Taeyeon’s voice sound so y when she murmured on my lips.

When the hell Taeyeon been such a y girl when she pulling my lower lips with her teeth… Gosh… Where is my angel friend after all? She looks like a y demon…

 “I don’t like it, when your mouth with other girls scent!”

Oh my… Oh my… her tongue… Her tongue… so soft and yet so… warm…

Ya know I am not an easy girl after all! I replied, I am not such easy girl to give in! I am the awesome player, only other girls can’t say no to me, not the other way round.

But, I love the way how our tongue dancing with each other.

I am drowning into her scent which is surrounding me…

All of that is just…

So irresistible…

 

And…

Jelly bean is a nice chewing sweet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter