001

OMG! I slept with my bestfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dumbo:
Hi to new readers that doesn't know Dumbo before.
And it's been a long time for doesnt meet at here for those readers read my fics before, I saw lots of familiar usernames from subscriber list. Guys, you all are still hanging around here! I'm surprised with that.
 

 

"Gosh..."

I let out a desparate groan.

 

Gosh, that fuqking sunlight! Do it need to be that fxcking bright?!

 

I burying my face more into the soft pillow that my head lying on. Grabbing that pillow more, as I lying my stomach flatly on the bed. Burying deep into the pillow, until all the fuqking sunlight been blocked by it. 

 

Hmmm~~ Great, that's better.

 

Inhaled the scent of the pillow, smell nice, and... ... (?) a bit... (?)... ...familiar?? 

Uh? Why and when on earth does this hotel's pillow scent smell like the pillow on my own bed at home already?!

Huh... Whatever, I must be dreaming, or I just drink too much at last night... Which caused me having illusion, illusion smell...

I think I need more sleep anyway...

 

GOSH!! A thunder shoot in my head. It's hurt!!!

Arrrggghhhh!! My head feel like it gonna explode in next second!

Ok, a description that conducted way too aggrandizement effect. It just what you will feel when hangover. 

 

Headache. A huge bang on top of your head down till the spine. This feelings, not a strange feelings for me, I felt it often. Like... ...very often, to be honest. 

Drink at night, bang on my head badly the next day. Drink again, bang again. Drunk, hangover. Drunk again, hangover again. And again.

Wuuuuupppppppssss... Anyway, I think I had too much drink for myself last night. 

 

Another despate groan escaped from my lips, before I titled my head to side, to get some fresh air to smooth over my hangover.

Deep breath. And relax my muscle on head, which means, my brain.

Hmmm... Feeling better. Much more better when I felt a soft hand smoothly massaging my nape from behind.

A soft hand. Very soft, and gentle. Which made me feel great.

 

 

Huh?! Hand???

 

And, it's soft?? That's must be a hand from female...

Softly, and slowly, that soft hand moving down from my nape to my back. My , gently caress and my back... I can't deny, I really feel good. Way more than just a good.

 

Huh?

 

Wait a second...

Did I just mentioned 'my ' just now?? Am I now??

 

Instead of find the answers of my questions by my own, a barely smooth soft arm encircled my waist from behind. The back of my waist can clearly felt how soft and warm it is.

Ah~ I'm now. Ok ok, since I'm , of course I would said 'my ', right?

Hmmm, I guess I can get back to sleep again... 

 

I can felt the person beside me that own a very soft arm shifting closer to me. Particularly, hugging me from behind, as I can feel her soft assets pressing my .

Ah~ a lady. A lady that owning soft arms, and soft s, which is a pair of real s, 100% original and natural, eventhough is not that big, if compared to mine own.

 

 

What? O.o? Why on earth did you looked at me like that? Yes, you. Yep, I'm talking to you. Hey, eventhough I didn't open my eyes, I still can felt you stared me in weird expression, otay?! Stop, eyeing my gorgeous y body, I can charge you, ya know?

Oh, did you just asked that, don't I feel surprised or shocked when I found myself lying in hotel's bed and a lady who might also lying beside me? 

Hell no. Why would I? 

 

Yeah, I had y night with random lady again last night. Just one night stand, no big deal.

I raised my right arm from beside to over the top of my head, and I found that the muscle of my arm is kind of... ...sore. Which means, I had a y wild night with the lady behind me last night ya. 

I must had a great y night with this lady last night. I can felt that, eventhough, I can't remembered any single detail on that great y time at all. Judging on all my muscles on my body, they telling me they got a good exercise last night. A great y night will let you feel you had release pressure in you. And I felt this now. This lady might be something, because I rare get this release at the past of my play girl life before.

 

I like this feelings.

She might be a great buddy after all.

 

 

 

Finally, I have the intention to open my lazy eyes to meet this unpleasure sunlight, I would like to meet the lady that lying beside me. Anyway, I hate morning, for your information.

Slightly, opened a small gap to meet that goddamn sunlight. Gosh... A heartily advise to all hotel accommodation servicers,

DO CLOSE ALL THE CURTAIN FIRMLY IN THE ROOM FOR PETE'S SAKE!!

 

Waited until my eyes can bear with the brightness room, I tried to focus with my pupils. 

Hang on, why on earth that the wall of this hotel room looked so familiar?? Those wardrobe and display looked absolutely like... ...my room(?)... Even that clock on the wall... IS EXACTLY THE SAME!! That Mickey Mouse clock with Taeyeon insisted to hang it on my room is the same as what I saw now. Did any hotel will use a Mickey Mouse wall clock by the way?

 

HUH?!

I turned my glacé up to the broad beside the bed.

 

FuXk my life!!

Can't blamed me bout these crused word, that's all in my head when I saw the familiar smile that I won't forget in my life from the photo frame beside me.

 

ShXt!!! This is MY ROOM!!!

 

Fuxk!!! I'm in my own room, lying on my own bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter