Chapter 5

His Delicate Hands

He's afraid to open his eyes as he knows who he fell on; his forehead starts sweating madly he feels like hyperventilating and his heart—his heart beats rapidly but it seems like it beats matched with the one that beats in the chest he lands on. All of sudden, he feels hot, like very very hot. All parts of his body is sweating profusely and his head is spinning dizzily because of the heat. Breathing gets difficult to him as his heart thudding vigorously inside his chest. He raises his head up but his sight is blurred. The last image he saw is a blurred image of defined jawline of a certain tan skin dancer before his head falls limply on the broad chest, fainting shamefully.

--Few minutes ago--

Jongin was sitting quietly and playing Candy Crush on his phone while waiting for a hairstylist to has his hair styled and Sehun was sitting beside him as usual. The latter was daydreaming about his pretty crush after the make-up artist left him, not before a wink or two. Sehun jolted out suddenly, awakened from his daydream after a while and saw his best friend had his eyes glued on his phone looking very focused with his tongue stick out from a corner of his lips. 'Maybe the candies in the game look appetizing', he thought, smirking at that. He was bored, sitting alone without anyone to talk to and without anything fun to do. He looked around the small room to find Luhan; for maybe the make-up artist is done with his work so that he can talk to him and if he's lucky, get a kiss too.

While looking around, he saw a petite hairstylist was walking in his direction. He observed the said male carefully and noticed the nervousness of the hairstylist. 'I wonder why?', Sehun thought silently. Then, he looked at his best friend on his left; still looks like a kid wishing for the candies to be real. He also noticed that his best friend yet has his hair styled; he put one on one together and got the idea why the small hairstylist, Jongin crush looked so nervous. 'You must thank me later, Jonginnie', his devilish mind said. That's when he intentionally stick one foot in Kyungsoo's way when the hairstylist reached near him and looked away immediately, playing innocent. Then, he saw Jongin got up from his seat to save the love of his life, abandoning his phone, the second love of his life.

Jongin was getting annoyed with the game he played because the levels just get difficult and harder everytime. He's been isolating himself from the world the moment he opened the application on his phone earlier when suddenly, he heard a loud crashing sound and saw a toolbox fell on the floor near his feet. Then, he saw Kyungsoo's body was flying, getting pulled by gravity. Without wasting any seconds, like an autopilot; he got up from his seat, phone thrown somewhere to catch the falling body of his beloved hairstylist. His heart started to beat incredibly fast the moment Kyungsoo fell flat on him while he lied on his back on the floor.

--Present--

Kyungsoo's head falls limply on Jongin's broad chest. His face flushes red all over. Jongin looks down as he feels something fall on his chest but what greets his vision is an unmoving blob of black hair in front of his face. "Omooo! What happened?! Is he alright?," Sehun approaches, kneeling on the floor. His face shows a fake concern; Jongin knows-- perks of being best friends. Jongin tries to move but fails miserably because of the weight on him. He holds the body of unconscious Kyungsoo carefully like a precious antique glassware and untangles the body slowly off of him. After he managed to sit on the floor, he proceeds to cradle Kyungsoo to place him on his lap.

After sending his infamous death glare towards his best friend, clears the crowd around them and calming down the panicked head hairstylist, he looks down to observe Kyungsoo's condition. 'He looks like a baby. He even smells like a baby', Jongin thought silently with a sheepish grin on his face. "You look creepy," says a voice that sounded like Sehun's. He looks up only to see Sehun with a teasing kissy face. "I'm gonna kill you, Sehun. You did this right?," "I just wanna help you, puppy," Sehun replies indifferently. "I'm gonna find Luhan. You. Take care of your baby. Bye." Sehun says, then leaves Jongin and 'his baby' alone. "Geez, such a best friend," Jongin mutters silently through gritted teeths.

Does not want to sit on the floor forever, Jongin adjusts Kyungsoo's position carefully to carry him bridal style and gets up on his feet slowly with Kyungsoo occupies his arms. He then brings Kyungsoo to a secluded area in the small room and put him on an empty long chair there. After he is sure that Kyungsoo is comfortable (and staring for a few minutes), he leaves the unconscious man albeit hesitantly when they have to perform. "I'll check on you later," He says softly, caressing Kyungsoo's smooth right cheek. His unstyled, messy hair is hidden under a snapback for today's stage.

Kyungsoo stirs from his unconsciousness after a while. "I must be dreaming," he mutters to himself. He lies still while remembering his 'dream' a while ago where in his dream, he tripped over someone's foot and fell on a back-up dancer he might has a crush on. He also remembers the scene of him fainted on the dancer's chest because of severe embarrassment. The dream just feels too realistic to be a dream. He opens his eyes slowly only to find that he is not on his bed, neither in his bedroom. Instead, he finds himself on a chair he doesn't remember lying on; in a room awfully similiar with the one where his 'dream' happened.

While he is frowning in confusion; head still slightly fuzzy, a foreign voice greets him. "How are you feeling?," says the owner of a low pitched, coarse but y voice. He turns to look at the owner of the voice, expecting to see an image of bulky, manly man but what he see is a boy with cute face and an overly bright smile. The boy is seated on a small stool beside the chair he lied on. 'What's he doing? How long has he sit there?', Kyungsoo wonders. "I’m waiting for you to wake up, I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes," the boy says upon seeing the puzzled expression on Kyungsoo's face like he can read what's on his mind. The boy still has the overly bright smile. "Thank you, I guess umm..," "Chanyeol. I'm Chanyeol," the boy says. "Thank you Chanyeol-ssi," Kyungsoo says while flashing his usual heart-shaped smile towards Chanyeol. He decides to be polite towrds the stranger and worry about his 'dream' later. Doesn't he know there's a dancer with green heart full of jealousy looking at them from afar with a killing look, if looks can kill that is.

To be continued..

a/n: I decided to add Luhan in the previous chapter and Chanyeol in this chapter. Who's Chanyeol? Does he likes Kyungsoo too? Stay tuned! Please leave your comments, I love reading your comments. For you, upvoters.. Thank you. You give me courage to continue writing. You too, subscribers.