Chapter 7

Prisoners of War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope you guys would like this chapter. I personally feel that this chapter isnt the best I've written so >< and also, if there's any mistakes, feel free to say it out in the comment section but be nice. Thanks for reading. 

"Ah, I see you have finally waked up.”

 

Hyesung groans. As soon as he wakes up, he was greeted by the sharp pain in his head. “My head, please tell me there’s nothing wrong.” Hyesung asked with a pleading look in his eyes.

 

Doc. Kim smiled warmly, intentionally, in order to calm Hyesung. And it did. For Hyesung’s eyes soften as he waited for Doc. Kim’s answer. “There’s nothing much major about your head. Though there was a fracture to your skull but after the surgery, I can say you are pretty much recovering very well.”

 

Hyesung relaxed his body upon hearing the doctor’s words. “Thank you so much.” Hyesung grinned. As he looked out of the metal grids next to his bed, he saw that the sky has darkened, unleashing an ominous aura. “I really appreciate your help doctor.” Hyesung said rather genuinely.

 

Doc. Kim laughed as the lines around his eyes grow longer. “Isn’t this what a doctor should do? And if it wasn’t for Lt. Col. Jung Hyuk, you wouldn’t even be here in the first place. He was the one who helped you.”

 

Hyesung’s eyes lit up. He had heard that name before. But as the pain in his head grows stronger, he gave up recalling. “So am I dismissed now?” Hyesung asked.

 

Doc. Kim shakes his head. “Not quite. Lt. Col. Jung Hyuk has ordered that immediately after you have awaken, he wants you to report to his office. That was exactly what he told me.”

 

Hyesung nodded his head quietly. So he was the one who somehow saved me? Seeing how Hyesung was in the midst of his deep thought, he somehow manages to know what he was thinking. It was as if he could see right through him. “Don’t worry,” Doc. Kim assures Hyesung with his back facing him. “That kid is a nice lad. He is always eager to help others. He is kind hearted and the most compassionate kid I have ever met. Sure he does look a bit stern, but once you get to know him, his personality simply warms your heart.”

 

“Oh.” Hyesung muttered. “I didn’t think badly of him if that’s what you are hinting at.” Hyesung flushed.

 

Doc. Kim smiled as he filled out Hyesung’s medical report. “Well, let’s not waste any more time. I think it is alright for you to report to him now.” Hyesung immediately rise to his feet and gave Doc. Kim a deep bow before walking out of the ward, his mind full of gratitude for Doc. Kim.

 

 

“Sir! Prisoner 6542111 has arrived.” A young boy shouted from the door of Jung Hyuk’s office.

 

Jung Hyuk looks up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter