Chapter 3

Prisoners of War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jung Hyuk-ah! Have you heard? About the concert the school has organised for tomorrow night?”

 

 

Jung Hyuk gently placed the book he was reading onto the table in front of him. “I know about that. I am planning to go.” He smiled.

 

 

“I knew it! How could someone, whose life revolves around music, not know about the upcoming music event.” Minwoo, his university friend replied while rolling his eyes at Dongwan. He jabbed Dongwan’s arms and said, “See told you so.”

 

“How was I supposed to know whether Jung Hyuk will know about this.” Dongwan retorted.

 

“This just goes to show how you don’t really understand him.” Minwoo looked at Dongwan in disgust.

 

 

Jung Hyuk chuckles at the sight of the two arguing. To think that they’ve only know each other at the beginning of the year, no one was going to expect how close they were going to become. ‘Alright, alright, let’s not fight.” Jung Hyuk speaks up as he gestures with his hands. “Are you guys going as well?”

 

 

“Of course we are! It’s not like we don’t know how great our University’s orchestra is. It is so evident in the newspaper. Whenever they wrote a review about our University's ochestra, they always report in the same style. They raves, complimented and never rant. I need to hear them live before I can die happily.” Minwoo replied excitedly whereas Dongwan, accompanied with a bored expression, mouthed to the exact same words Minwoo had said. Apparent that he has heard Minwoo said this numerous times. 

 

 

“Jung Hyuk, Jung Hyuk, break’s going to be over soon.” Dongwan nudged Jung Hyuk gently. “We still got a meeting to attend later. We can’t afford to be late.” Dongwan prepped Jung Hyuk up before he goes around the room to gather up documents whereas Jung Hyuk was still looking on tiredly.

 

“What’s the meeting about? I can’t really recall it that much.” Eric let out a yawn followed by a number of stretches to get himself energise.

 

“Jung Hyuk,” Dongwan stopped what he was doing and fix his gaze on Jung Hyuk. “They are going to discuss the place where they will attack next in South Korea. And I am sure; their next target is Minwoo’s hometown, where his family still lives.”

 

 

Jung Hyuk stiffens up upon hearing what Dongwan has said. He hastily fixes his uniform and helps Dongwan gather up the needed documents before they went out the door. Neither one of them spoke while walking to the large conference room. 

 

 

Once Jung Hyuk and Dongwan stepped into the room, the junior rank officers salute to them before returning to handing out the documents and records to the respective

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter