Problems

Money Can Buy Love, Right?

Soo Hana's POV

-At home-

 

Once I walked into my room, I closed the door behind me and threw my bag onto the bed.

 

Who does that guy think he is?!

 

Bwoh? Give me money so I can be his fake girlfriend for three months?!

 

Don't even dream about it!

 

Why would I do that? Does he think that just because I'm poor, I'll do anything to get money?!

 

That guy.....he's just a jerk!

 

I don't even want to say his name, it'll just taint my tongue.

 

He doesn't deserve to have all the attention and love he has now!

 

He might look good but his insides are rotting with decay!

 

Dripping with acid!

 

He's just one total big idiot!

 

"Hmph!" After screaming all those things in my mind, I felt much better and decided to start doing homework.

 

"Hana! Can you come here for a moment?" Umma called.

 

"Nae!" I jumped onto the floor and raced into my mum's room.

 

"Wae?" I asked and felt a sense of dread when Umma frowned.

 

"Hana, I know that it's not fair for you, but I.......might have to stop your dancing lessons." Umma stated.

 

I felt like she had thrown a punch at me.

 

Stop my dancing lessons? But......but I love dancing! I'm nearly into the S.A. class, which was a class higher than advanced.

 

She can't just....stop my lessons.

 

Umma sighed and looked at me with her sad eyes.

 

Wrinkles danced across her forehead, near her eyes and lips. Her greying hair sat on her shoulders lifelessly. Her thin bony hands were folded across her stomach.

 

The sight of her.....bearing so much pressure because of money shortage......made me hurt.

 

I smiled cheerfully at her, "No problem Umma! I didn't want to dance anyway!"

 

"Hana......" Umma stood up and hugged me.

 

"It's alright Umma, really. I don't mind." I patted her back, "Thank you to Umma that I even had a chance to go to dance lessons."

 

"Hana, it's all Umma's fault. Umma is useless. I'm sorry, Hana. I'm sorry." Umma repeated as her fragile shook continuously.

 

"Aniyo! It's not Umma's fault at all. You're already trying so hard to keep this family together. It's really ok Umma." I tried to sound cheerful even though tears threatened to choke my voice.

 

"You should go rest now. I'm going to go do homework." I said and slipped out of the room, closing the door behind me.

 

Walking mechanically into my room, I slid down the closed door.

 

What am I going to do now?

 

Umma already has so many problems and pressures, what can I do to help?

 

I can't just stand here and watch her do all the hardwork! Most of them are for me anyway.

 

I closed my eyes, allowing the tears to flow.

 

The first idea that came into my mind was to become L.Joe's girlfriend. It's an easy way to earn money but what about my dignity?

 

I should just go out and find jobs.

 

With that in mind, I stood up and went over to my small laptop.

 

After typing up my resume, I saved it into my usb.

 

Changing into a dress that looked both formal and casual at the same time, I walked out of the house.

 

Umma, I won't let you face all these problems alone.

 

Appa's watching over us.

 

We will be alright soon.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please comment and subscribe! Thank you!

I'm crazy updating now to make up for the days I didn't update ;)