Chun Ji

Money Can Buy Love, Right?

Soo Hana's POV

-In the cafeteria at school-

 

"See Ri, don't be so depressed!" I held my tray as we stood in the line patiently, "He's really not worthy of anything."

 

"Yah! Don't talk about him like that! It's just.....I'm not good enough for him, that's all." See Ri lowered her head, staring at her tray blankly.

 

"Not good enough? Are you kidding me? L.Joe is just a big lump of poo!" I raised my voice, angry that that stupid L.Joe whatever person can make my friend so sad.

 

The girls close to us threw me death glares but I looked back at them defiantly.

 

"Yah, do you want us to get killed?! The whole school is practically L.Joe's fans! Don't say rude stuff about him so loud!" See Ri slammed her hand onto my mouth, making me unable to talk.

 

"I was wondering which fly was buzzing so loud, so it's you, huh?" Nicole and her friends walked towards me.

 

I sighed in my mind. It's them again.

 

"If you have eyes and a working brain, then you can see that I'm a human, not a fly." I said and looked at them, raising my chin.

 

"Hah, you're just a revoltingly poor girl and yet you still dare come to this private school?" Nicole asked.

 

She looked me up and down, her eyes full of disgust and distaste.

 

"Well at least I have a brain, unlike someone who can only copy other people's answers to pass tests." I smirked and watched her blush instantly.

 

"Oh well, I can do whatever I like since I have the money. You? Your mum doesn't even have enough money to buy you an extra pair of stockings!" Nicole said, looking at the hole in my stockings.

 

The cafeteria was full of laughter immediately. Students pointed at my stockings as they sneered.

 

I clenched my fists.

 

"How dare you talk about my mum like that? Yes, we are poor, but we work earnestly! Unlike your dad, who seems to be in trouble because he used the company's money for private activities!" I shot back.

 

See Ri looked at Nicole fearfully and whispered to me, "Yah, just shut up. You'll get into big-"

 

Before See Ri could finish her sentence, a splash of spaghetti slapped my face.

 

"Huh....." I could only gasp in shock as the oily noodles slide down my face, leaving a greasy mark on my clothes as well.

 

The cafeteria exploded with laughter. Nicole smiled triumphantly. Her friends pointed at me, laughing as if there's no tomorrow.

 

"Eat that!" I shouted and threw a slice of pizza right into her face.

 

Silence rang in the room. Not a person dared to breath.

 

I smiled with victory, "How did that taste like? Delicious?"

 

"You.....you....you !" Nicole shrieked. Her friends glared at me with anger as they tried to wipe Nicole's face.

 

"I feel sorry for you. Your brain just doesn't seem to be working properly. I repeat, I'm a human, not a female dog. Keep that in mind." I said coldly before heading to the exit.

 

However, today seemed to be a tough day. I stopped dead in my tracks when a bowl of soup was dumped onto my head.

 

My hair dripped with oil and pieces of potatoes.

 

Turning around slowly, I looked at Nicole.

 

She was holding an empty bowl while laughing hysterically. Her friends joined her, their bodies trembling from laughter.

 

I strode towards them. Grabbing a plate of meat balls, I smashed the food right into their faces.

 

Not feeling satisfied, I reached for a juice box and stuck the straw in. Squeezing it with all my strength, the juice squirted out of the straw and sprayed all over Nicole.

 

Her friends moved away from her quickly, scared that they'll get wet too.

 

"YAAHH!!!!!!" Nicole's ear-splitting scream echoed around the room.

 

At the same time, all of the students had stood up, a plate of food in their hands.

 

"Fire!" They shouted and food flew towards me through the air.

 

I tried to dodge the food missiles but failed. Standing there numbly, I received all the jeerings and laughter.

 

So this.......is what lack of money can do. It can make you seem worthless, destroying your self esteem and whatever confidence you have left.

 

Watching the students' despiseful faces, I vowed that one day, I'll give all these pain that they inflicted upon me back to them.

 

Suddenly, someone dashed out and enveloped me in his arms, covering me from the food attack with his back.

 

I was too shocked to do anything, too surprised that in this school, there's still someone who'll help me.

 

The food attack immediately stopped.

 

"C......Chun Ji Oppa!" Nicole gaped at the person hugging me.

 

Slowly, he turned around and looked at each of them dangerously,"Is this what you like to do? Hurt an innocent girl?"

 

Everyone just stared at him, including me. Being so close to him, I could feel his heartbeat along with mine.

 

"I never thought you were this kind of person, Nicole." Chun Ji said and turned back to me, leaving a shocked and tear-stained Nicole standing there.

 

"Are you alright?" Chun Ji let go of me and asked kindly.

 

"Nae, kamsahamnida sunbae-nim." I bowed at him.

 

"Just call me Chun Ji. Let's go." Chun Ji said and grabbed my hand.

 

The rest of Teen Top were standing at the exit, just watching us.

 

Walking to the exit, Teen Top let us through. I looked at the ground infront of me, unwilling to meet L.Joe's eyes.

 

I've had enough sneerings for today.

 

Feeling the warmth that's emitting from Chun Ji's hand, I smiled.

 

Thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

L.Joe's POV

 

I stepped into the cafeteria and headed for Nicole.

 

Holding her chin tightly in my hand, I looked into her eyes, "Don't waste food on her."

 

"N....Nae....L.Joe....Oppa......" Nicole stuttered.

 

Letting go of her oily chin, I wiped my hand on a tissue with disgust.

 

After scanning the crowd with a cold gaze, I left with the rest of Teen Top.

 

That girl is my prey.

 

No one can touch her....except for me.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No One's POV

 

In the silent cafeteria, Nicole screamed as tears slid down her face. Her friends tried to calm her but failed.

 

"Why are all the Oppas helping her?! She's just a poor girl! She doesn't even have any money! She's just one total !" Nicole shouted.

 

Wiping away the tears on her face, she said angrily, "Soo Hana, I'm going to make you pay for this. You better be careful."

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please comment and subscribe! Thank you!

Kamsahamnida to handsupfor2pm and snowbunnytl for subscribing to this story! :)

To Subscribers:

caramelsweet: Thank you for being the first person who subscribed to this story!! *bow 90 degrees*

Diary12 and KeMiWoO23: I'll update as fast as I can ;)

snowbunnytl: Lol! I already requested for a poster. *tisk tisk* You're still a kid, you shouldn't swear!! XD

changbabyjo: Hahaha, lol!! Seems like L.Joe is feeling more emotions to Hana other than hate....>.<

 

Now, I present you Chun Ji's information!!! <3

 

Chun Ji's Profile

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTRdvr3UO2xTd3JdyjQDV

-likes to eat white chocolate

-hates people despising other people just because they don't have money

-thinks that everything should be fair in the world

-has really cute poses

-likes girls with long hair and big eyes

-has equal popularity as Ricky in the school

-because of his feminine eyes and lips, he's crowned as the school's number 1 Queenka

 

Kamsahamnida for reading this chapter! Please do comment below, thank you!! ;)