I'm Your Tutor?!

Money Can Buy Love, Right?

Soo Hana's POV

-In L.Joe's House-

 

"Uhh, because I need help with school work?" L.Joe said innocently as we walked into his house.

 

I glared at him, knowing straight away that there must be some conspiracy inside this.

 

"Hah, you want me to believe that? The oh-the-impossibly-almighty-L.Joe actually needs help in school work?" I said, sarcasm dripping like honey on my words.

 

"Believe what you want then." He shrugged, "So are you going to tutor me or not?"

 

My eyes drilled holes in him, trying to wipe that smirk off his face.

 

What other choice did I have other than to tutor him? Miss Yun would be so disappointed in me if I rejected her special 'mission' and even though I'm not a teacher's pet, I still didn't like to upset her.

 

"Woah woah, don't kill me with those eyes." L.Joe exclaimed and started laughing.

 

I closed my eyes and sighed as I sat down on the sofa. What could I say to a person who has the looks of a super star but a brain of a pig? (A/N: No offense to piggies, I love them!! I just needed an animal....that's all >.<)

 

"I'm not tutoring you today. It's only on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday." I replied after a million years.

 

"Then what are you here for today?" L.Joe looked at me pointedly.

 

"Oh.........I was going to.........know the student I was teaching better.........but now, I guess there's no need. No way will I ever want to get to know you better." I said coldly and turned to leave his house when a strong grip held me back.

 

Whipping back with instrinct, I nearly screeched with surprise when I realised L.Joe's face was only two centimetres away from my own.

 

"Why.....do you hate me so much? Am I that bad?" L.Joe asked softly, his eyes gazing right into mine.

 

At that moment, my heart skipped a beat and then started pumping in my chest so fast I thought I was going to pass out.

 

"Y-You.....I-I-I......u-umm......" I stuttered, unable to ignore how close we were.

 

L.Joe sighed arrogantly and moved back, touching his face. "I must be so good-looking to make even you, who hates me like a cat hating water, to stop breathing. Oh well, I know I'm too handsome."

 

My cheeks turned light pink as I tried to shake the overwhelming image of his closeup face away from my mind.

 

Why are you acting like this, Hana?? Wae??? So what if he's good looking?! He's just a stupid jerk who thinks that money is everything!

 

I shook my head and composed myself.

 

"I was just thinking that how can someone who looks average have such a pea-sized brain? I wouldn't be surprised if your brain is the size of an ant's brain." I said as nonchalantly as possible.

 

"Why did you grab me anyway?" I questioned, trying to change the topic.

 

"Nothing, since you said you came here to know your STUDENT better, then why not let us get started?" He replied, emphasising on the word student.

 

I sighed and my shoulders drooped. "Okay....I guess that's part of my job."

 

Sitting back onto the sofa, I crossed my legs and looked at him. "So, tell me about yourself."

 

"Hmm......this might be better!" L.Joe tapped his chin before flying up the stairs to get something.

 

I slapped my face lightly right after he went and started lecturing myself. Soo Hana, get yourself together! What the hell was that blank out when that jerk came close to you?! That's unacceptable! You cannot just fall so easily!!! So what if his face is pretty? There's so many other people with pretty faces and a nice personality!

 

Like Chunji..........  The thought popped so suddenly in my mind that I slapped my face softly again. What the hell?? First L.Joe and now you're thinking about Chunji?! Seriously, what's wrong with you Hana?!  

 

"Tadaaa!" L.Joe jumped down the stairs, holding a huge book. His voice immediately snapped me back to reality. 

 

"Now, listen!" L.Joe said, as if he's the teacher.

 

I snorted and crossed my arms, waiting for what was coming up next.

 

"Name: Lee Byunghun aka L.Joe. Birthday: 23rd of November. Age: 18. Height: 171cm. Weight 50kg. Hobbies: Acting and eating marsh-I mean, nevermind that one!" L.Joe pointed at the flipped-open book which had an ENORMOUS picture of him. There were arrows pointing at him with information all about him.

 

The corner of my mouth twitched. And twitched again. Then finally, I burst out with laughter.

 

"What.....the hell......is that.....??? You actually.....made yourself.....an autobiography???!!" I choked on my laughter as I tried to squeeze the words out.

 

"Yah! I didn't make it!! My fans made it!" L.Joe shouted but I just kept on laughing.

 

I mean, how much do you have to love yourself to actually make an autobiography with such a big picture of your face stuck on it?? That's just too ridiculous!!!

 

"Yahh!!! Stop laughing!" L.Joe said as he glared at me but I could see him blushing slightly.

 

"But.....it's.....just.......so.....funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I bent over with laughter, my lips stretching so wide that I thought they'll never return to normal again.

 

"YAAHH! I told you to stop laughing!" L.Joe stomped over to me quickly. I was still sprawled on the sofa, loud laughter building in my throat.

 

Suddenly, he slipped on something and his body came flying.................right on top of mine.

 

I opened my eyes that I closed out of instinct and once again saw his closeup face. Except this time, it was even closer. There weren't even two centimetres between us.

 

And just like that, my normal-pounding-heart started to act crazy again.

 

L.Joe looked right into my eyes while I gaped at him with shock. His eyes were luring me in like blackholes and I just couldn't pull away.

 

Ever so slowly, he inched his face closer towards mine until-

 

"YYYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! THAT REALLY HURTS!" L.Joe jumped up and down on his left leg as he held his right foot.

 

"That's not my fault. You shouldn't be playing like that with your TEACHER." I smirked and walked out of his house, suddenly feeling so much happier.

 

Aaaah, what a wonderful day today!

 

I laughed and headed home.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please comment and subscribe! Thank you!!

 

I'm sooo sorry guys for not updating for a long long LOOOONNNGG, yes it's all my fault, you can hit me all you want

m(._.)m    I've had many things coming up and after those stuff, there was my laziness.......once again winning my

mind *sighs* If I don't update again after 3 days, be sure to write threatening comments to me or else I might let my

laziness take over again XDD Yes, yes, I know I'm weird.........oh well...........*smiles and gives out cookies* I hope you 

enjoyed this chapter!!!