Soo Hana

Money Can Buy Love, Right?

L.Joe's POV

-At school-

 

"Omo, it's Teen Top!!!!" A girl shrieked, alerting all of the other fans as they got ready to welcome us.

 

In the limousine, I massaged my temples and sighed.

 

Don't these fans ever get tired of doing this? What's the point?

 

Everyday, they'll line up in two lines outside the school gates, holding posters or banners with our faces on it.

 

Then, the screaming session will start along with the fainting acts.  I'll just be lucky to get to my class in one piece.

 

"Byung! Why are you so stressed?" Ricky and Changjo asked at the same time as they drank the last of the 1901 red wine in the limousine.

 

"Yah, are you even old enough to drink that??!" Neil questioned, shooting them THE look.

 

I sighed again.

 

"What's wrong?" C.A.P asked while straightening his uniform. Getting ready to greet his fans again...

 

"Nothing. Just tired." I replied.

 

Who wouldn't be if they already know how the universe works?

 

Everyday is the same to me.

 

Go to school. Come home. Shoo woman away from my house. Glare at Appa. Walk upstairs. Lie down. Sleep.

 

"Aigoo, dongsaeng! Don't be so depressed! Want some?" Chun Ji squirmed beside me and settled down when a packet of marshmellows appeared in his hands.

 

"No." I said, even though my eyes kept on returning to that packet of delicious delicacies that'll make me feel 100% better than now.

 

"Come on, eat one! Just one!" Chun Ji shoved the packet of marshmellows into my face.

 

They're........PINK!!! My favourite colour for a marshmellow.

 

The mouth-watering smell of marshmellows wafted into my nose. Their soft little bodies seemed to be waving at me.

 

'L.Joe....L.Joe....EAT ME!!!! EAT MEEEEEE!" They shouted to me.

 

I closed my eyes and flicked the packet of marshmellows back to Chun Ji.

 

"Who wants to eat these girly stuff!" I said coldly and turned my head away.

 

Inside my head, I was saying goodbye to my cute little marshmellows.

 

Nooooo....... I swallowed painfully. Marshmellows, we shall meet again this afternoon when I sneak out to buy you!!

 

"Aish, stop pretending. I know you love them." C.A.P said and grabbed the packet of marshmellows from Chun Ji.

 

In a flash, he already stuffed a PINK marshmellow into my mouth.

 

"Yah! I do NOT like them, let alone love them!" I protested but no one heard me because they already walked out of the limousine.

 

Looking at the lonely packet of marshmellow sitting on the seat, I quickly grabbed another two PINK ones and ate it.

 

Then, I rushed out of the limousine and chased after the rest of Teen Top.

 

"Kyaaa!!! It's Teen Top!!!" All the fans screamed, waving their multi-coloured posters in the air.

 

C.A.P revealed a brilliant smile, his eyes twinkling like stars in the night sky. Niel just smiled like a big brother. Changjo laughed loudly as he waved non-stop to the fans. Chun Ji tipped his head to one side and stuck his tongue out, earning waves of shrieks and screams from the fans.

 

"Hey! That's my move!" Ricky shouted.

 

Chun Ji poked his tongue out again at Ricky.

 

I just walked forward and nodded at the fans.

 

To me, Teen Top isn't that amazing. We're just a group of boys who loves to sing and has talents.

 

This is my view of the rest of Teen Top's reaction to the fans:

 

C.A.P smiled like a victim, his eyes shining with tears, begging for the fans to leave him alone.

 

Niel smiled like a block of wood, oblivious to the scene around him.

 

Changjo crazily waved for help as he laughed in the direction of the sky, happily knowing that he'll be in heaven soon.

 

Chun Ji tipped his head to the left since he was going deaf with the fans' screams. He poked out his tongue because the mass amount of fans were squishing him, making him too hot.

 

Ricky, he didn't even bother to do anything, thinking that talking to Chun Ji is more entertaining than smiling at fans.

 

And me.......I just walked forward quickly, eager to get to my class so I could get rid of the buzzing bees around me.

 

We finally reached class and settled down.

 

As I unpacked my bag, a girl walked up to me and waited for my attention.

 

The rest of Teen Top were getting excited about something. I turned to look at them and realised they were all looking at the same direction.

 

Turning my head in the same direction as them, I finally gave the girl standing next to me attention.

 

"You're L.Joe right?" The girl asked as she examined my face.

 

I nodded even though I was a bit surprised. The girl had long brown hair. Her huge black eyes were crystal clear. White as snow, her face was flawless. Her small lips were perfect, as if someone had sculptured it.

 

With this kind of beauty......she should be the school's queenka.

 

"This is for you."She said and dropped an envelope onto my table.

 

I opened it and read through slowly.

 

Dear L.Joe,

      Uhh.......hi! I'm Kim SeeRi, one of your fans. I've liked you ever since Year 7. If it's alright, can you please meet me at the cafe next to our school after school?

Kim SeeRi

I looked back at the girl.

 

"Your name is Kim See Ri?" I asked, again surprised that such a pretty girl would be as shallow as others and love me.

 

"No, it's my friend's. She's too shy to give it to you. That's the reason why I'm here." The girl said. Her voice was pure and unique.

 

"Hmph, please tell her that I do not like her and that I don't want to read any letters from her again." I smirked and gave her back the letter.

 

"Hah, your words are just as cold as your looks. You don't deserve to be with my friend." The girl laughed and walked away.

 

Bwoh? My words are just as cold as my looks? I don't deserve to be with her friend?

 

"Wait!" I called out while taking out my wallet.

 

"What?" The girl said impatiently.

 

"Give this to your friend. She only wants to be with me because of the money, right?" I sneered and handed her $5000.

 

From the corner of my eye, I saw Chun Ji gasp with shock.

 

"WHAT did you just say?" The girl said menacingly and strode towards me.

 

"I said your friend only wanted money from me." I towered over her and repeated.

 

"Don't think so highly of yourself! Do you think all girls who likes you are all beggars? She doesn't need your money and I don't think she needs your heart either. Since who wants a disgustingly arrogant jerk's heart?" The girl raised her voice and threw the money right in my face.

 

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" I said. My expression turned cold and dangerous.

 

"Just giving what a bastard deserves." The girl said and whipped around, walking away from me.

 

"What's your name?" I asked. I've decided to teach her what's manners right after school.

 

"Soo Hana!" The girl replied without turning around," And don't think about stalking me because your face would get ruined if you dare touch me."

 

With that, she walked out of the room, leaving the class silent.

 

I clenched my fists.

 

Soo Hana? Hmph, you better get ready with my revenge.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please comment and subscribe! Thank you!

Second chapter presented to my dear readers!

Kamsahamnida to caramelsweet, music_lover, xoxo01, Diary12, KeMiWoO23, -chuppachups-, changbabyjo and chickballer21 for subscribing to this story!

Please do comment about what you think of the story!! XD Now, I'll give you Soo Hana's information!

 

Soo Hana's Profile

L.Joe - chunji drama ljoe money teentop trust - main story image

-has an unique personality

-is best friends with Kim See Ri

-hates guys who are arrogant and full of themselves

-sticks up for her friends

-brave and daring

-is a poor girl

-her Appa passed away when she was young, only her Umma is earning money for the whole family

-has a younger sister called Soo Yuri