Coincidence

Money Can Buy Love, Right?

Soo Hana's POV

-At school-

 

"Hana-ah, can you please come here for a moment?" Miss Yun asked when English was over.

 

The rest of the class had already moved off to eat lunch in the cafeteria, leaving the room deserted except for the teacher and me.

 

"Nae." I nodded and walked to her desk.

 

Half afraid that I got in trouble, I started recounting what I did wrong in class.

 

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble." Miss Yun broke into my thoughts.

 

"Aah, nae." I smiled as if I knew the answer all along.

 

"So, I just wanted to ask you for help. There's a student in Class 7/P who needs help on Maths and History, would you be able to help him?" Miss Yun asked, her eyes looking at me warmly.

 

"Oh....sure." I accepted the offer.

 

"This is his phone number and the address of his house. Just stop by his house every Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday for a few hours." Miss Yun smiled and passed me a small piece of paper with the student's details on it.

 

"Thank you so much Hana, you've always made me proud." Miss Yun patted my back before allowing me to leave.

 

As I walked down the corridor heading for the cafeteria, I mulled over the fact that I would have to squeeze my shifts for Fox Lair together with the tutoring.

 

There aren't going to be anymore disadvantages, right?

 

"Aah!" I gasped with surprise when I bumped into someone and quickly bowed to that person.

 

"Soo Hana?" The slightly familiar male voice asked.

 

I raised my head and.........who else could it be other than L.Joe?

 

"What?" I asked with annoyance.

 

I don't usually dislike people but when I don't like them, I REALLY REALLY don't like them.

 

L.Joe bent down and picked up the piece of paper with the student's details on it which I dropped after bumping into him.

 

"Hmph, nothing." L.Joe smirked and handed me back my piece of paper on it.

 

"Crazy." I rolled my eyes and continued my way to the cafeteria.

 

However, I should have sensed it long ago. But it was already too late.

 

"Ding Dong!" I rang the doorbell of the student's house.

 

After school, I've come straight to this address to have a talk with the student and get to know him better, so next time I tutor him, it won't be awkward.

 

Strange enough, the house was only a few streets away.

 

And no, it shouldn't be called as a house. It was.........a palace.

 

The white marble stairs shone lazily under the late afternoon sun, giving it a magestic look. The exterior of the house was painted all white and had two huge windows looking out of it.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Soo Hana imnida. Miss Yun told me you needed tutoring for Maths and History." I bowed once the door opened.

 

However, no one answered me.

 

Lifting my head slowly, I looked at the person standing infront of me with confusion.

 

Suddenly, my mouth dropped open and I stumbled backwards a little.

 

"Wh.......Why are you here?" I managed to choke out, unable to believe that he was standing there as if it's the most casual thing in the world.

 

Isn't he shocked that I'm going to tutor him?! Well even if he's not, I AM.

 

"Because this is my house." He shrugged and smirked sarcastically.

 

I closed my eyes....then opened them again....and then closed it.....and opened it again.....

 

But still, the person didn't change.

 

"L.JOE, WHY THE HELL AM I TUTORING YOU?!"

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please comment and subscribe! Thank you!

Thank you SO much to heenew2094, karenluna, lollipoplicious, azaasung, hcheartjkpop and poison_iVee for subscribing!! You've given me so much confidence for writing this story!! XD

 

To Subscribers:

gikwangljoe: Lol!!! Sorry I couldn't keep up my roll of updates.....but I'm going to update daily or every two days now!! XD

snowbunnytl: Lol eggface, Chun Ji is really sweet but he's not going to be yours~~~~ *mehrong* ;D

-ChunSha- Haha, thank you for subscribing and even commenting!!! It's my honour :)

hcheartjkpop: Wow, you have good instincts.......but I might just change the story around a little.....from the usual korean drama endings ;P

poison_iVee: Annyeong!! Thank you so much for subscribing!!! Haha, they are also my favourite in Teen Top too *dances around* XD