chapter 7

peterpan and i
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you walking to the toilet, you feel like snow breeze air suddenly approaches you. You know it’s night right now..

NIGHT???!!! Now, you remembered something that very important.

 

OHH MYY!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THE OTHER GHOST!!

You want to turn back. Suddenly, Chak!!! You see the hideous woman with blood on the face and her dress is full with blotchy blood. She also doesn’t have legs and her right arms.

“Arghh!!!!!”  You shouted like crazy person because you are very shocked.Okay.. Who doesn’t feel shocked when something approaches in front you?!! That ghost really jerk...Want to play Chak! Boom! Chak! Boom! Grrr...

“Miss,can you get out for a while because I need to pee... I really.. really… can’t hold it anymore… can you??” You asked her while you know that ghost want to kill you. The ghost just stared at you and don’t move any cm. 

 

(Peterpan POV)

 I hurriedly enter the toilet after hear Wendy's voice. No one see.. Just get in.. Hehehe.. Emergency~~~

“Wendy!!!” I yelled.

“Peterpan!! Help me..” She said with her fear voice. Ommoo~ Her voice soo xyy~~Haishh.. Why I think like this in this situation... Please focus, Peterpan!!

Without saying anything,  I teleported to Wendy's place. I grabbed her hand and left the ghost there.

In a blink, Wendy and I already at the park. The park was near Wendy's house. I sighed in relief. I turn my face to Wendy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter