Bonus Kevin

peterpan and i
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How they meet...

(Kevin Pov)

I walked alone in the park. I feel so peaceful. Actually, the park that I am standing right now is not ordinary park like others. The park is for connecting the spirit world and human world. I can see many people who are happy and also sad. I walk and walk until bumped to someone who crying right now.

He is a man.. MAN??? CRYING??? It’s not weird when see the scene at this park. At first, I want ignored him but what feeling in my heart make me stop beside him.

        “Hey… What’s wrong with you?? Does anything happen at human world??” I  ask.

       “Nothing to me.. But, I feel like I am not useful guy.. Better I die..” that man said.

      “But.. You already die.. If you want to say anything, just said to me…”

       “Ah… Now, I remember. ..Okay.. I just want to meet with my sister. I want to say to her that I miss her, don’t blame herself and I just want to fulfill her wish to help her find her boyfriend.” He said without facing with me.

        “But, you know that we can’t do it. It’s impossible. Except, someone will help you..” I said while cross my arm.

         “Who want to help me??!! Angel?? Impossible… They can’t help us because it violate rule between spirit and human world..”

Suddenly, something approaches my mind.

         “I know!!! I will help you… but, you must help me something..”

          “What is it??” That man asked.

          “I want to become a human. So, I need your help to give support to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter