bonus kai-why teleported?

peterpan and i
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Wendy Pov)

At the theme park

Now,you are sitting at the bench with Peterpan,enjoying ice-cream together. Yours is chocolate while Peterpan peppermint. You your ice-cream while stare at his face for awhile. 'A ghost is sitting beside me and enjoy ice-cream?? Hmmm... That's nice... Nice scenery...' You tought. That's make you burst to small laugh. Peterpan see you with his weird face.

"What?" He ask. You shake your head and give a small smile at him. Suddenly, your mind catch one of million question to Peterpan. 

"Peterpan... Can I ask you something?" You ask. You can see he stop his ice-cream. He turn his face to you.

"What? Just ask. Since when you need permission to ask. Bweek..." He act like he going to vomit. Hishhh... This man... You feel like you want to throw your shoes into his mouth.

"Huh... It's better I was nice to you." You turn your back at him and focus back at your ice-cream. He sighed. 

"Okay.. Okay.. What you want me to answer,young lady?" He ask while try turn your face back to him. You let your body turn to his face. 

"You say that you like Peterpan,right? So,you named yourself Peterpan.." He nodded. 

"You watch the story,right?" He make his weird face but he just nodded again. You silent. Hmm... You think again.

"Do you only want to ask that?" He ask. You rolled your eyes before continue..

"Of course not... Okay... Straight to the point. In that story

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter