chapter 5

peterpan and i
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s okay, hyung… But, why I in this room?? Doesn’t I in bathroom arguing with Wendy?”

“Ummm… better you ask Wendy..”

 

(No One POV)

**Flashback

Suddenly, Peterpan feel that his body weak and feel bit dizzy. Peterpan already closed his eyes and causing both of them fall on the ground.Wendy also closed her eyes for a while but she felt something warm against her lips. She slowly opened her eyes and he could see was Peterpan eyes closed and crash on top of her right now. Immediately, her hand pushes peterpan face to aside.

“Yah!!!! Peterpan!!!!” She yelled. That yelled make Junmyeon who already sleep wake up and running to his sister’s room. Of course,he worried about his sister too.

He can see that Peterpan on his sister and Wendy try to push peterpan aside. But, the weight of peterpan likes rhinoceros. Although, he is a ghost.

“Junmyeon-shi.. Why you stand there?Here.. Help me..” She said after see her brother just stand at the door and watched. Junmyeon nodded and help his sister. Then, he brings Peterpan to his room.

***End of flashback.

        After that accident, Wendy and Peterpan never spoke to each other. They lived like they can't see each other. Wendy feels angry while Peterpan feel not satisfied.                                                                                                                

                                                                                             

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter