chapter 8

peterpan and i
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Peterpan take a long breath and blow out slowly.. Peterpan take out his hand and get ready to open the door. Suddenly, his body and Wendy were taken away from the place. In one blink, they already at home. They can see that Junmyeon watching tv right now.

Wendy feel weird and make ‘Are you used your power??’ face.

 

Peterpan who understand Wendy reaction, just denied it.. Junmyeon realize that two creature sitting on the floor right now.

“What you two doing on the floor right now??” Junmyeon asked without removed his eyes from tv.

“Junmyeon-shi!!” Wendy shouted his brother’s name.

“Hyung!! I already know where is my body now.. But, I curious why we been here.. I want to open my door… Suddenly, we been here..” Peterpan said with his confuse tone.

Immediately, Junmyeon get up from his lying and stunned with his position. He stays for a while until a tall man appears. He has blond hair, pretty red velvet eyes, perfect nose, and red lips. He wears a long red jacket and a pair of tight of black jeans.. OMG….MY FAVOURITE COLOUR… Wendy take a chance to glare at the man who is standing behind your brother..His hand on Junmyeon's shoulder.

“It’s time to say goodbye..” That ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter