chapter 3

peterpan and i
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I know..”

Suddenly, he disappears. The other people start whipping about you. You just ignore it and turn your face to outside back.

 

It recess time.You stand up and walk to the rooftop. You just eat bread that packed from home.It’s no one here.You see the blue sky.It was cold at there but you have warm hand. Suddenly, you heard a click sound. It was sound door being lock. You immediately run to the door. You curse the one who lock the door. You kicked the door before you sit back at the place you sit.You open your phone and send message to your brother. You want to give up in your life.

 

To: Junmyeon-shi

From: Wendy

Junmyeon-shi.. I’m sorry if I do wrong at you. Maybe today will be our last meet.

 

To: Wendy

From: Junmyeon-shi

Hey.. What’s wrong with you, sis?? Are you wanted to kill yourself ?

 

To: Junmyeon-shi

From: Wendy

Of course not.. I just think maybe I will be killed.

 

To: Wendy

From: Junmyeon-shi

Wait!!! Just tell me the truth.

 

To: Junmyeon-shi

From: Wendy

I been stuck at school rooftop.. Kevin is not here.. So, ghost can kill me easily.

 

To: Wendy

From: Junmyeon -shi

Don’t worry, I will save you.. I will come with Peterpan if he appears.

 

To: Junmyeon -shi

From: Wendy

Okay.. I waiting for you at rooftop block b.

 

You put back your phone into your pocket. Suddenly, you heard a foot step. Then,

"Wendyyyyyyy~~~ HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE~~~~"  

'Dammit.. That creature is coming and called my nickname.. Can’t them use my real name.. Aishhh!!! But, right now… What I gonna do?!!!' You talk to yourself after you heard someone calling you.

                     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter