chapter 4

peterpan and i
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think, that ‘ghost’ is gone. Let’s go home.” Junmyeon stand up and he walk to the door. Before he could open the door, he hears someone is giggling outside your class. He step backward and turns to Peterpan and you.

 

“Guys, I think we should need to use Peterpan's energy or dead here.” Junmyeon turn his body to Peterpan.

“Why?” Peterpan asks him.

“The ghost still there and you know right how to use the power that Kevin give???” Junmyeon ask while put his right hand on Peterpan shoulder.

“Hmmm…. Little… But, I will try.. Wendy.. Hold my hand…" Suddenly, Peterpan give his hand to you.

“Yah!!! How dare you want to call my nicknames.. and you want me to  touch you.. ert…..” In this situation,you still want to argue with him.

“It’s up to me, girl.. If you want to die, just facing with that ‘thing’” His another hand pointed to the door.

“You want me to die?? Okay.. but, before I die… I will make sure that you dead first…”

“Hahaha!!! What a funny joke..”

“You challenge me!! How dare you!!!” You feel like your patient is over from limit.

“Shortie..”

“Tower!!!!”

“Shortie”

“Tower”

“Hey!! You two!! Stop arguing.. Just a kid…” Junmyeon mad both of you..

“Okay.. Okay.. I will pass it for today.. We counting on you.” Finally, Wendy waving the white flag for that day.

Peterpan showed his grin and feel proud because he win today..

                                                                                                            ***

(Peterpan POV)

“Hold my hand…” I take out my hand and stretch to Junmyeon and Wendy. Without any choice, Wendy and Junmyeon hold my hand. I asked them to relax and close the eyes.

With one word, we been teleported to home. But, when we reach i had little technical problem which we been teleported t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter