prologue

peterpan and i
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 6.30 AM and everyone are busy prepare for work... Suddenly, in one house.. the storm coming..

“Wendy!!! Ppalli!! In 30 minutes, you are late going to school!!” A man who are wearing apron shouted someone's name.

          “Relax,Junmyeon-shi.. Do you have to shout like a crazy man?” A girl appeared from upstair. Then,she sit at a chair and eat what have served. 

          “Do you have to be rude against me?? Arghh.Put that aside.Anyway,where is kevin?? Did he in your bag??  Give him some ice cream. He must hungry right now.” Her brother asked.

She  make a derp face to her brother. She feel toooo lazy to take out that noisy thing. Her brother notice what she doing. He grab his waist facing her.

            “Why you make face like that? That our family heritage given just for you. He is your guard. So, ghost cannot disturb you, although you can see them.”

             “Yeah.. yeah.. I take it out.” Wendy take her bag and take out a doll. The doll who have a blond hair, red eyes and smart shirt.

Where the shirt from ??

My brother sewing the shirt.. she said herself.

            Suddenly, the doll talking.

           “Yah!! How dare you not to get me out from the bag”

           “Why don’t you used your magic to get out from that thing??”

Although she know the answer but she always forget about it.

           “If you want to know, Miss Kim Yoon Di. I cannot waste my mag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter