Chapter 4

Our Taboo Attraction

          The next day, Hankyung had convinced Heechul to invite Siwon over to hang out with him that evening. “Where will you be?” Heechul asked.

          “I’m gonna go to the gym and work out for a couple of hours,” Hankyung lied. In reality, he wanted to catch Siwon in the act of abusing his brother so he could have a legitimate reason to beat the out of him.

          “Okay,” Heechul said, seeming certain that his brother was telling him the truth.

          Later that day, Siwon came over and was let into the house by Heechul. “Hey, thanks for coming over,” the raven hair teen said as he hugged his boyfriend.

          “Thanks for asking, so are we gonna be alone tonight?” Siwon wondered as he leaned in to kiss Heechul.

          “Yes, after I leave,” Hankyung announced loudly as he walked downstairs, carrying his gym bag.

          “Siwon, you remember my stepbrother Hankyung,” Heechul reminded as he pulled away from the older teen.

          Siwon held out his hand and Hankyung roughly took and shook it. “Nice to see you again Hankyung; Heechul won’t ever quit talking about how awesome you are; it amazes me how much he admires you,” Siwon stated.

          “Well I admire him too,” Hankyung replied as he looked at his raven haired brother. Heechul felt himself blush lightly when he saw Hankyung’s eyes on him. “Alright, I’ll get out of your hair for a couple of hours. Take good care of him while I’m gone.”

          “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of him,” Siwon promised as Hankyung walked out of the house.

          Hurrying, Hankyung ran around to the back of the house and hid behind one of the bushes on the back patio. Looking in through the glass doors, he saw Heechul and Siwon sitting on the couch together. The minute Hankyung saw Siwon raise a hand to Heechul, he was going to run inside and beat Siwon for hurting his brother.

          Back inside, Siwon began to Heechul’s hair as the raven haired teen said “I’m sorry for running away from you last night; I just was scared and –”

          Before Heechul could continue, Siwon began to kiss his lips and move closer to him. “Sweetheart it’s okay, you just needed time to understand what was happening between us,” Siwon said. From outside, Hankyung seethed in anger at the sight of Siwon touching Heechul the way he was. “However now, you know what is to come next, and should be prepared.”

          Siwon began to grab Heechul’s shirt and raise it up. “No, if Hankyung finds out you tried to me again, he’ll get mad,” Heechul replied before covering his mouth as his eyes widened.

          The older teen paused and stared evilly at his boyfriend. “Did you tell your brother what I tried to you?!” Siwon yelled. Heechul remained frozen. “Did you?!”         

          The raven haired teen shook his head as he felt his body tremble in fear. Siwon slapped Heechul across the face and pinned the smaller teenager down underneath his knees. “How dare you tell your brother that I tried to forcibly had with you! I told you that I all my little es, no matter whether they want it or not, and you are no exception,” Siwon growled as he violently ed Heechul’s jeans.

          “Siwon, please don’t do this,” Heechul pleaded as tears began to roll down his face.

          The older teen slapped Heechul again grabbing his face. “You’re no longer in a position to tell me what to do,” he stated lowly.

          Hankyung rushed out of the bushes and tore open the glass door. “What the is going on in here?” he demanded. Siwon stood up and pushed Heechul down off the couch; leaving the raven haired teen a crying mess. Hankyung looked down at Heechul before glaring at Siwon. “What did you do to him you son of a ?”

          “Nothing he didn’t want,” Siwon stated.

          Hankyung felt the rage inside of him begin to come alive as he rammed into Siwon and tackled the older boy to the ground. He punched and scratched at Siwon’s face and screamed “Don’t you dare touch my brother again! He is not your toy, and you will not abuse him!” Hankyung finished off his demands by pulling out his pocket knife and placing it against Siwon’s neck. “If you ever come near him again, I will kill you. And trust me, I will enjoy minute of it. Get out of my house, now motherer!” Siwon stood up, grabbed his jacket, and stormed out of the house.

          The blonde panted as he pocketed his knife again and looked over at Heechul who was still trembling on the ground. Hankyung gathered Heechul in his arms and helped him to the couch. “How did you know he was hurting me?” Heechul asked through tears.

          “I stuck around and waited. I knew he’d try something like this again, and this time I wanted a good reason to beat him up,” Hankyung responded. Holding Heechul’s face in his hands, Hankyung whispered “Siwon won’t harm you ever again Heechul.”

          The raven haired teen smiled and without thinking, leaned up and kissed his stepbrother’s lips. When he pulled away, Heechul lowered his head and cried “I’m sorry; I know you aren’t like that, but it just felt so right.”

          Hankyung tilted Heechul’s face up to his and grinned as he gently replied “It’s okay, I thought that I didn’t love you like that, but recently I’ve grown more attracted to you.”

          Heechul blushed and kissed Hankyung’s lips again, and began place his hands on Hankyung’s back. “Heechul, what’s happening to us? Why are we having these feelings for each other even when we know they’re forbidden to have?”

          “We can’t help who we fall in love with. I know it’s wrong, but every time I’m with you, I feel so protected and at peace that I just can’t help but love you and want to be with you,” Heechul responded as Hankyung began to his face.

          “You and I can’t tell anyone about this, not even dad and Min,” Hankyung stated as he held Heechul’s face.

          The raven haired teen nodded. “I will do anything as long as I can be with you,” Heechul said before leaning his head against his brother’s chest. Hankyung ran his hands up and down Heechul’s back to try and comfort him.

          “I will not let anyone hurt you or take us away from each other; no matter what,” Hankyung promised before placing a kiss atop Heechul’s head.

          The two immediately pulled away when they heard Min and Jae open the front door. “Hey guys, did you have a good night while we were gone?” Min asked.

          “Yeah Min,” Hankyung replied.

          “Yes mom, it was great. I’m feeling tired, so I’m gonna turn in for the night,” Heechul announced as he headed up the stairs.

          “Yeah me too, see you in the morning,” Hankyung quickly added before following Heechul up the stairs.

          “Okay, night boys,” Jae called before Hankyung and Heechul were out of sight.

          The two quickly changed into their sleep attire before climbing into their separate beds. When they were positive that Min and Jae had gone to bed, Hankyung quietly got out of bed and made his way down the hall to Heechul’s room. He quietly crept inside and climbed into his stepbrother’s bed where Heechul was awaiting him with open arms.

          The two of them wrapped their arms around one another and kissed each other goodnight several times before snuggling as close as they could and falling asleep, nestled in each other’s embrace.