Chapter 11

Our Taboo Attraction

          The boys drove for a good hour and a half before they pulled into the deserted parking lot of a hotel. “We gonna stay the night here?” Heechul asked.

          “Yeah, do you want to?” Hankyung wondered. “I’ve got enough money for us to get a room for the night.”

          “Okay,” Heechul agreed as the two got out of the car and walked inside.

          Once the two were in a room, they locked the door and closed the curtains. “Will mom and Jae come after us?” Heechul muttered as he sat down on the bed.

          “Probably,” Hankyung said.

          “I don’t want them to take you away from me,” Heechul cried.

          Hankyung knelt down next to his brother. “Hey, hey it’s okay,” he whispered as he placed his hands on Heechul’s face.

          “They said we couldn’t see each other anymore,” Heechul said before he felt Hankyung kiss his lips.

          “No one is going to tear us apart, I’ll keep you safe,” Hankyung promised as he ran a hand down his brother’s face.

          Hankyung slipped his hands gently underneath Heechul’s shirt while he kissed his lips. He ran his hands up his brother’s skin as he removed the shirt from his body. “Hankyung?” Heechul said in a shaky voice.

          “It’s okay Heechul, no one will see us,” Hankyung promised as he sat down next to Heechul on the bed and touched his face.

          Nervously, the raven haired teen ran his hands through Hankyung’s hair before he leaned their heads together and asked “You promise to never leave me?”

          “I wouldn’t trade you for anything,” Hankyung replied before he took off his own shirt.

          “I believe you,” Heechul whispered before his brother lie him down on the bed.

          Hankyung raked his lips down his brother’s chest and kissed his skin gently. He kissed Heechul’s stomach and slid his hands to his back. Heechul pulled Hankyung close to him before placing a kiss on his lips. “I love you,” the blonde muttered as he nudged his face against his brother’s.

          “I love you too, I love you so much,” Heechul echoed as he wrapped his arms around Hankyung’s body.

          Hankyung moved his hands down to Heechul’s pants and rested them on his waistband. Noticing that his brother still seemed nervous, Hankyung whispered “It’s okay Heechul, we’re alone now; no one can hurt us.” Heechul nodded before he kissed the blonde once more.

          The next morning, Heechul awoke first and found himself wrapped in his brother’s arms. Their disheveled clothing lie all over the hotel room, but at the moment the raven haired teen didn’t care. He snuggled closer to Hankyung and buried his face in his neck, taking in his brother’s scent.

          Heechul felt Hankyung run a hand through his hair and down his back as he opened his eyes and looked down at him. “Hey,” Heechul whispered.

          “Hey,” Hankyung echoed before kissing his lips gently and pulled him closer. “Did you enjoy last night?” he asked, placing a light kiss on Heechul’s shoulder.

          “Yeah, it was perfect,” Heechul confirmed with a smile.

          Hankyung grinned back at him before saying “I hate to cut this moment short, but we have to get out of here and keep moving.” Heechul groaned as he hugged his brother and pressed his head against his chest as Hankyung his back. “The longer we stay, the closer Min and dad will get to us.”

          Heechul leaned up and placed a kiss on the blonde’s lips before replying “Okay.”

          The two got dressed and hurried away from the hotel. “Where should we go Hankyung?” Heechul wondered.

          “Somewhere where no one will be able to find us; somewhere where we can be safe and no one will find us,” Hankyung said. “And I know where we can go.”

          Meanwhile, Jae and Min had awoken and found that not only was Hankyung gone, but Heechul was missing, their car was gone, and some of their belongings were gone as well. Furious that Hankyung took Heechul, Jae called the police and asked them to find the boys. “Arrest the blonde one and bring the raven haired one back to us,” Jae requested as he showed the officers their pictures. “They’re also in an uous relationship, so if Hankyung admits to sleeping with Heechul, please arrest him.”

          “Are they both eighteen?” the officer asked.

          “Yes,” Min stated.

          “Then we cannot arrest him if both consented,” the officer responded.

          “You mean you can’t arrest them for the ?” Jae demanded.

          “No, consenting is not a crime, no matter how much people wish it was,” the officer informed.

          “That’s bull, if I find them, Hankyung will pay for what he did,” Jae growled.

          Hours later, the boys were at the seaside. They rented a small beach house and set their things up inside. “This will a good place to stay for a little while,” Hankyung said as he looked around inside. “We’ll be safe here.”

          Heechul wrapped his arms around Hankyung’s neck and kissed his lips as Hankyung placed his hands on Heechul’s hips. “I like it here. It’s calm and isolated this time of year,” Heechul replied.

          “I remember you saying when you were younger that you loved the beach and could live on one if you could. Well even if just for a little while, I’ll make that dream a reality for you,” Hankyung whispered before touching Heechul’s face and kissing his lips again.

          The raven haired teen jumped up and wrapped his legs around Hankyung’s waist and laid his face on his shoulder. The blonde held his brother against him, running his hands up and down his back. “I love you,” Heechul muttered.

          “I love you too Heechul,” Hankyung echoed before kissing the side of his head. “You seem tired.”

          “I am, my nerves have been keeping me awake,” Heechul confirmed.

          Hankyung grinned. “C’mon, I’ll take you bed,” he whispered. Heechul smiled and closed his eyes as his brother carried his upstairs to the bedroom.