Chapter 13

Our Taboo Attraction

          Walking into the ia police station, Min and Jae informed the officers of their situation, and asked if they could help them locate their sons. With a few police officers as support, the couple headed towards the beach house where their boys were. “I swear if Hankyung has touched Heechul –” Jae growled under his breath.

          “Honey, what can we do? They’re consenting adults,” Min reminded.

          “I don’t give a damn, that is not how he was raised, and just the thought of it sickens me,” Jae said.

          “Maybe they didn’t do anything and we’re just overreacting,” Min suggested.

          “You’re so naïve dear, and I love that, but think logically, I mean they almost had under our roof, what do you think they’ll do when they’re alone?” Jae questioned.

          Hankyung awoke and found Heechul’s arms wrapped around his waist and his head on his chest. The blonde smiled at him as he grazed his fingers gently over Heechul’s arm and pulled him closer. He loved his brother, now fiancé, and nothing made him happier than feeling Heechul in his arms. Hankyung looked at the gold band that gleamed on the raven haired teen’s finger and then at the one on his own finger and knew that in a few days, they’d be married and out of the country.

          Heechul opened his eyes slowly and looked up at Hankyung. “Hey,” the blonde whispered with a smile.

          “Hey,” Heechul replied before Hankyung placed a kiss on his lips.

          “How’s my beautiful fiancé?” Hankyung asked as he hugged Heechul’s body.

          The raven haired teen buried his face in his brother’s neck and muttered “I’m happy, and I’m so ready to be married.”

          Running his hands up Heechul’s back, Hankyung responded “I am too.” He kissed Heechul’s neck and sighed with relaxation. “I love you Heechul.”

          “I love you too Hankyung,” Heechul echoed. As the boys lay there in one another’s arms, they heard police sirens get louder. Heechul quickly shot up. “What’s that sound?”

          Hankyung sat up as well. “Sounds like the cops,” he informed.

          “No, no, no, no, no, they weren’t supposed to find us,” Heechul cried as they scrambled to get their clothes on.

          Hankyung looked out of the window and saw a couple of police cars approaching the beach house. “, dad and Min are with them,” Hankyung informed. He took Heechul’s hand and they hurried downstairs. “C’mon, we gotta hurry.”

          With tears welling in his eyes, Heechul followed Hankyung out of the front door and onto the sandy beach. The two knew the cops and their parents were coming after them, but thought they could outrun them. “Freeze or we will shoot you!” the officers shouted.

          Hankyung didn’t want Heechul to get hurt, so they slowed down and stopped. “What are you doing, they’ll take us,” Heechul frantically said.

          “I don’t want them to hurt you,” Hankyung stated as he placed his hands on Heechul’s face and wiped his tears away.

          “Both of you stand right there,” the officers demanded as they pointed their weapons at the brothers.

          Heechul and Hankyung wrapped their arms around one another and stood perfectly still as Jae and Min caught up with them. “Hankyung, how the hell could you do this? What went through your mind and told you it was smart to kidnap your own brother?” Jae demanded.

          “He didn’t kidnap me, I wanted to go with him,” Heechul shouted back as he leaned his head against Hankyung’s chest. “We’re getting married.”

          “Like hell you are,” Jae growled.

          “You can’t stop us, we want to be together, no matter what people think or believe,” Hankyung added. “I love my brother; correction, I love my fiancé.” He then kissed Heechul’s lips lovingly.

          “Tell me you can place some charges on him,” Jae requested.

          “We can get him on an charge and resisting arrest,” an officer informed.

          “The police in New York told us they couldn’t penalize them for ,” Min said.

          “ia law is different, he can get up to fifteen years regardless of consent or age,” another officer explained.

          “Then please arrest him,” Jae pleaded.

          They walked up to the brothers and attempted to pull them apart. “No, please, please don’t take him from me, please no, let me go,” Heechul screamed as an officer pulled him out of Hankyung’s arms.

          Another policeman handcuffed Hankyung. “You’re going to receive charges for resisting arrest and for with your brother.”

          “He’s my stepbrother, we’re not blood related,” Hankyung explained.

          “Doesn’t matter, legally you two are brothers by your parents’ marriage,” the officer said.

          “Please don’t take him, I love him,” Heechul pleaded as they took Hankyung away.

          “That’s not love Heechul, your brother took advantage of you,” Jae responded as the parents walked over to their son.

          A few days later, after the trial, Heechul was allowed five minutes of final visitation time with Hankyung before he would be taken away. “Hankyung, what’s going to happen now?” Heechul cried as he hugged his brother.

          “I’m going to be in here for fifteen years Heechul, whether we like that or not. But I’m going to think of you every single day I’m in here,” Hankyung promised. “I will never stop loving you.”

          He kissed his brother’s lips, wrapped his arms around Heechul, and felt his body tremble in his arms. “I don’t want you to leave me, I don’t know what I’ll do,” Heechul whispered as Hankyung wiped the tears away from his face.

          “I love you Heechul, nothing will ever make me stop loving you,” Hankyung muttered as he leaned their heads together and gently ran his hands through Heechul’s raven hair.

          “I love you, I love you so much,” Heechul sobbed into his brother’s neck before he kissed him one final time. An officer came in and forced Heechul away from Hankyung, but the two kept their eyes locked on one another until the door shut, and broke their gaze.