Chapter 10

Our Taboo Attraction

          The next morning, Hankyung awoke and looked at Heechul. He silently his brother’s face as Heechul slowly opened his eyes. “How are you?” Hankyung asked quietly before kissing his brother’s forehead.

          “Sleepy, I didn’t sleep well at all last night,” Heechul informed.

          “Why not?” Hankyung asked.

          “I was just thinking about mom and Jae. They seemed very upset with us last night,” Heechul said.

          “They’ll get over it; Heechul, what’s important is that we love each other and nothing will ever change that,” Hankyung reminded as he placed his hands on Heechul’s face and pulled him closer to kiss his lips.

          When they got to school, the two sat in the parking lot in Hankyung’s car, staring at the people walking in. “I don’t wanna be here right now,” Heechul muttered.

          Hankyung looked at him. “Where would you like to go?” he asked.

          “Let’s go to the park,” Heechul suggested. “It’ll be quiet and mostly deserted since everyone is in school or at work.”

          “Okay,” Hankyung agreed as he started the car up and drove away from the school.

          Leaning his head against the window, Heechul looked out of the car and up at the trees that passed by as the car moved smoothly down the road. When they reached the park, the two walked around, arms hooked with one another’s. Hankyung sat down underneath a big tree and motioned for Heechul to sit with him. The raven haired teen sat down on his brother’s lap and leaned his head against his neck. As Hankyung ran a hand through Heechul’s hair, he heard his brother ask “Hankyung, if you could, would you run away with me?”

          “Yes,” Hankyung replied. “I’d run to the ends of the earth with you if I had too. I love you Heechul.”

          “I love you too Hankyung,” Heechul said as his brother placed a hand under his chin and lifted his face to his before kissing his lips. “I don’t ever wanna lose you; I feel like if you left, I’d never fall in love again. I don’t wanna be with anyone other than you.” Hankyung leaned their foreheads together before kissing his lips once more.

          That evening, they returned home and ate dinner silently with their parents. “How was school today boys?” Min asked.

          “Slow,” Heechul muttered.

          “Well luckily tomorrow is Friday and then we can relax for the weekend,” Min reminded.

          “Yeah,” Hankyung agreed quietly as he looked over at Heechul.

          “I’m tired tonight, I’m going to bed early,” Heechul stated before standing up and walking upstairs.

          “I’m going to bed too,” Hankyung said as he followed his brother upstairs.

          “You two stay in your own rooms,” Jae reminded as he watched the boys climb the stairs.

          Heechul and Hankyung ignored Jae and snuck into Heechul’s bedroom together. The two lie in bed together and held each other’s hand. “Hankyung, I don’t know if I can spend a moment away from you, even at home,” Heechul whispered as Hankyung ran a hand down his face.

          “I don’t wanna spend a minute away from you either Heechul,” Hankyung echoed before he rolled over on top of Heechul gently. “I want to show you just how much I love you and how I truly mean what I say when I tell you I want to be with you forever.” Hankyung raked his lips over Heechul’s neck as he ran his hands slowly up Heechul’s shirt, pulling it over his head.

          “Hankyung,” Heechul muttered as he slid his own hands under his brother’s shirt.

          Just as he pulled it off his head, Min opened the door. “Guys I just wanted to –” she stopped suddenly when she saw her two boys, one on top of the other, shirtless and kissing.

          “Mom,” Heechul said as he looked at his mother with wide eyes.

          “Min,” Hankyung added as he quickly jumped off of Heechul.

          Min didn’t say a word. She instead covered and ran downstairs. Sighing, Hankyung got up and put his shirt on as Heechul sat in bed and slipped his on. “Stay here,” Hankyung whispered as he kissed his brother’s lips before hurrying after Min.

          Heechul quietly crept down the stairs and saw Min and Jae yell at Hankyung. “How the hell can you do something so disgusting and stupid, and with your own brother?!” Jae yelled.

          “We love each other, and we’re both adults, just leave us alone,” Hankyung responded.

          “Do not ever say that you’re in love with him. He is your stepbrother you little bastard and you took advantage of him!” Jae replied.

          “Shut up, we’ve been in love for two years now and no one has given a damn,” Hankyung stated.

          “Two years?” Min asked as tears welled in her eyes.

          “You two have been having for two years?” Jae demanded.

          “No, we haven’t had , Heechul hasn’t wanted it, so I’m waiting until he’s ready,” Hankyung informed.

          “You will never have with him. I want you to get the hell out of this house. You are no longer welcome here,” Jae stated.

          “Fine!” Hankyung yelled before slamming the front door shut.

          Heechul felt tears roll down his face as he listened to his parents. “I cannot believe this is happening,” Min cried as she covered . “What are we gonna do?”

          “They can’t see each other anymore, that’s the end of it. They’re not good for each other,” Jae said. “Hankyung is going to stay away from Heechul, and I’m going to make sure of it.”

          Heechul stood up and ran into his room. Closing his door, the raven haired teen fell onto his bed and sobbed into his pillow. He didn’t want to be separated from Hankyung, he loved his brother and wanted to be with him forever, regardless of what anyone else thought. His parents couldn’t accept their love, and wanted to keep them apart, and now Heechul felt like his heart had just been ripped in half. He cried himself to sleep and buried himself under the comforter.

          A few hours later, after Jae and Min had gone to sleep, Heechul felt someone shake him awake. He turned over and saw Hankyung standing next to him. “Hankyung?” he whispered.

          “C’mon,” the blonde requested as he took Heechul’s hand and pulled him out of bed.

          “Where are we going?” Heechul questioned as he grabbed his jacket and slipped it on.

          Hankyung led him outside quietly to his car. “We’re running away. No one is going to tell me I can’t be with the love of my life,” he stated as he started to vehicle and pulled out of the driveway, heading down the road.