Chapter 12

Our Taboo Attraction

          Jae and Min were sitting in their living room when there was a knock at the door. An officer was standing there and announced “We may possibly have found the location of your sons, they paid with a credit card at a beach home rental place in ia. They seem to be heading south, possibly to Florida.”

          “A beach house?” Min asked. “Why would they be going down there?”

          “Heechul always did enjoy water,” Jae reminded.

          “Since they have left the jurisdiction of New York, it’s out of our hands now, and we’ll need to put you in touch with the ia police force,” the officer informed.

          “C’mon honey, we’ll go find them ourselves,” Jae stated.

          “Jae, we can’t find them on our own, let’s just go down to ia and talk with the officers. They’ll help us find Heechul and Hankyung,” Min suggested.

          “Alright, but the minute we find them, they’ll wish we never did,” Jae promised as he and his wife set off for ia.

          Heechul awoke lying on his stomach and looking out of the balcony door at the ocean and beach. The raven haired teen felt so relaxed as he felt a gentle wind blew in and brushed his face. Heechul felt Hankyung wrap an arm around his waist. “What are you looking at?” he whispered before placing a kiss on his brother’s .

          “The water, it looks really calm,” Heechul replied as he rolled over to face the blonde as Hankyung wrapped his arms around his body.

          Hankyung sighed with relief as Heechul buried his face in his neck. The blonde kissed his brother’s head before saying “This place is perfect.”

          “I know, any place feels perfect as long as we’re together,” Heechul agreed as he ran his hands up Hankyung’s back.

          “Do you wanna go outside and walk along the shore?” Hankyung offered as he ran his fingers over Heechul’s face.

          The raven haired teen smiled. “Okay,” he responded.

          The brothers got up and slipped into some casual clothes, before walking out the front door of the beach house. Holding hands, Hankyung led his brother to the water. Heechul stood with his feet in the cool water and felt wind and sun on his face. Hankyung wrapped his arms around Heechul’s waist and kissed the back of his neck. “How do you feel?” he whispered.

          “I’m not scared, I feel like nothing can hurt us now,” Heechul stated as he closed his eyes. “Hankyung, can we live here?”

          The blonde laughed quietly. “Sure,” he replied.

          “Do you not wanna?” Heechul wondered, as he turned to his brother.

          “I do, but first I wanna take you around the world and make love to you in the most romantic cities there are. Then we’ll get a house on the beach and live there together forever,” Hankyung explained.

          Heechul smiled and blushed before wrapping his arms around Hankyung’s neck. “That sounds like a dream come true,” he agreed.

          “There is one catch though,” Hankyung informed as he placed his hands on Heechul’s waist.

          “What is it?” Heechul asked.

          “I don’t wanna travel the world with my stepbrother boyfriend,” Hankyung stated.

          Heechul looked at his brother with a shocked expression. “Hankyung, what do you mean?” he inquired.

          Hankyung stepped back a little, knelt down in front of the raven haired teen, and revealed a gold band in the middle of his palm. “I wanna travel the world with my husband,” Hankyung proposed.

          Heechul covered his mouth with a shocked expression. “You want me to marry you?” he asked.

          “Yes Heechul, I would like you to marry me,” Hankyung said with a smile.

          “Yes, yes I’ll marry you,” Heechul cried as happy tears ran down his cheeks. Hankyung stood up and picked up his brother, twirling them both around, and kissing his lips. Heechul lay his head on Hankyung’s shoulder and held him close.

          “I love you,” Heechul muttered as Hankyung slid the ring on his finger.

          “I love you too, and I’ll always love you,” Hankyung replied before kissing him again. “We’ll have to go somewhere where gay marriage is legal though.”

          “I don’t care where, as long as we can still live on the beach and I can be with you,” Heechul answered as he ran a hand through Hankyung’s hair and down his face.

          Hankyung smiled before whispering “Would you like to go back inside and maybe consummate our engagement?” Laughing quietly, Heechul simply agreed by jumping into Hankyung’s arms again and kissing him. Hankyung carried his brother into their rented house and up the stairs to the bedroom.