Oppa what do you do for a living?

YuRa

 

For the next week, YuRa slowly got back to good health. She settled into a little routine. Every morning, MinHo would go to work and would come back for dinner. YuRa wanted to ask MinHo what he did but couldn’t muster up the courage. But one night she decided that she would finally ask.

“Oppa~” YuRa finally got used to calling MinHo that. 

“Hmm?” MinHo nonchalantly replied while reading a newspaper.

“What exactly do you do?”

“Ahh...you know,” MinHo looked a little flustered but replied anyways, “...work. AHHH! OMG! Are you not eating your veggies....EAT DAMMIT YOU ARE STILL A LITTLE WEAKLING EAT!!!”
YuRa taken back by MinHo’s randomness replied, “Yes, yes. I’m eating. I’m eating. But Oppa. That isn’t an answer~”
*Cheh~ and I thought my randomness would make her forget about her question. Gahh~ i have no clue on how to tell her that I am a special detective agent and I want her to become my partner...* MinHo thought to himself. 

“What?” he responded.

“Gahhh OPPA!!!” YuRa shouted after rolling her eyes and broke out into a little smile. *God. I guess I need to figure this out by myself.*

 

The next morning, when MinHo left for work, so did YuRa. She was very careful to hid her presence. No cruddy pink panther creeping but she really took caution. When MinHo went into the garage to take his black sports car to work, YuRa waited a bit after MinHo left the driveway to hurry to the black motorcycle. YuRa thought to herself, *Hmm I know how to ride a bicycle...a motorcycle shouldn’t be too hard..*Without any fear, YuRa took the black helmet and sat on top of the motorcycle. *Ok YuRa, you can’t be too afraid now alright. MinHo is quickly leaving and you need catch up to find out what he is hiding!* YuRa took one last glance at the house before starting up the motorcycle and speeding off. She saw MinHo’s sleek black car passing others gracefully and begun to speed up as well. YuRa swiftly passed through traffic even though it was her first time ever riding a motorcycle. She finally found MinHo and his car parking in front of a large glass building. It looked like a training school because people in uniforms were separated into groups and were doing various exercises. YuRa parked the motorcycle next to a large tree and proceeded to walk into the building. When she walked in she was automatically grabbed by a small man. “There you are Miss Kim LeHa! I cannot believe you wanted to be late on your first day of training! Shame on you! Now quickly go change into this uniform!” Before YuRa could protest she was pushed into a changing room. *Great* YuRa thought, *The training looked fun but now I can pass off as a “lost” trainee and go search for MinHo!!* YuRa had a grand plan of sneaking to the bathroom once more after the first training exercise and to get “lost” finding the next exercise and actually find MinHo.