Warmth

YuRa

 

When they walked in, they were immediately surrounded by MinHo’s servants. He glanced to the old woman to his left and said, “Ahjumma, this is YuRa. She is our new guest and I want her to be treated with the same respect you treat me. She’s a part of this household okay :)” The old woman smiled and replied, “Of course young master.” She then got a good look of YuRa and thought, *Oh the young master has some good taste~ I hope he begins to open up to YuRa* Ahjumma quickly introduced herself to YuRa and told YuRa to call her “Ahjumma” as well. Ahjumma grabbed YuRa’s hand but saw it was small and it was icy cold. She then gave MinHo a dirty look. She started to lecture, “Young Master! How could you! Why are you just standing in the foyer?! Miss is extremely cold and weak!! She needs some good food and a warm bath! Go change quickly so we can have dinner together!” 

MinHo surprised started to whine like a little boy but quickly changed his tone to make himself sound more composed and responded, “Ehhhh~ I knooo...ehem i meant. Yes Ahjumma. That was exactly what I was going to say before you interrupted me. YuRa follow Ahjumma and well have dinner in a bit~”

YuRa still awestruck with MinHo’s power and the sight of real servants quietly followed Ahjumma upstairs. Ahjumma took her into a room at the end of the hallway. After pausing a bit she opened the door. 

 

YuRa was bewildered. The room was the picture perfect girl’s room. She saw a beautiful pink and white room. From the pink and white flowerly bed spread to the white shag carpet to the pearl accents on her vanity to the dark rich hardwood floors. The room was so airy. So light. So sweet. So welcoming.  

 

Ahjumma smiled when she saw YuRa’s joy. “It’s all yours Miss.” she said. 

“M...m.. mine?” YuRa stammered. “How could it be?? It looks like it’s for someone else?!”
Ahjumma smiled again and said, “This room never had an owner. Young Master created this room on a whim saying that if he ever had a lady in his home that the lady can only be expected the best. And Miss. You are that lady.” 

YuRa felt like she was going to tear up but Ahjumma didn’t allow her to. Ahjumma quickly grabbed YuRa and took her to the attached white bathroom. The white porcelain bath tub sparkled in the light.
“Strip.” Ahjumma said.
YuRa still in her fantasy world started to and then quickly stopped her self and looked at Ahjumma with suspicious eyes.

Ahjumma started to laugh and her kind eyes twinkled and said, “Don’t worry Miss. I just want you to get warm in the tub and join Young Maser downstairs for a well needed dinner.” 

After stripping down, YuRa put one foot carefully in the bubble filled tub. *Ahhh~ Warmth* she thought. *Oh how I miss this feeling*

After soaking in the bath in complete bliss, YuRa slowly descended the staircase to see MinHo already at the table. The sight of MinHo made YuRa smile once more because she could not believe her luck. 

*Crap.* MinHo thought, *Why the hell is this girl so pink and cute!! Gehh~ come on mann you can’t hit on the guest when she was completely helpless a few hours ago. Let’s compose ourselves man. Let’s simmer down*
“ Ehem YuRa...ready for dinner?? LEt’s eat imma STARVING!!!”