I Found You

YuRa

 

Lee MinHo. First class detective. Known for his great detective skills and gorgeous manner. He comes from a rich background but he never flaunts his money. He always has the girls swooning over him left and right but he never notices it.  His tall slim build makes him seem like a gentleman but when put in the situation he becomes a expert in fighting. He is well known in his detective office and everyone wants to partner up with him. Even though there are tons of prime candidates, MinHo won’t pick any of them. He wants someone that he has a special connection with. Someone that he knows will always have his back. He needs a friend and a partner. 

 

He walks through a park remembering his boss’s words, “MinHo if you don’t have a partner I can’t allow you to work on any cases because it is too dangerous to go out on your own. You are banned to work on any cases until you bring a partner.”
*Cheh~* he thought. “Why am I banned!!! It’s not my fault I can’t pick a partner I need to be able to trust them!!!”
Right then he saw a small girl sitting by herself on a bench with tears staining her pink flushed cheeks. He felt a spark run down his body and thought *I must speak to her.*

Minho slowly walks over. His footsteps made a distinctive crunch on the freshly packed snow but the girl made no movement aware of his presence. He plopped down on the bench. But the girl still didn’t budge. As he was sitting closer to her, MinHo felt a stronger spark and thought, *You are the one. You are going to be my partner.*

He paused before talking to her and admired her long eyelashes and her pink lips. 

*Wow. She’s a pretty one....NICE!!!* he thought. Excited to find out her name he says, “Hi miss how are you?!” 

At first she doesn’t respond. *Ehem is she a dumb one?I asked her a question... Ehh whatever time to ask again!* he thought.

“Hellooo~” he said again.

YuRa turned her head slowly and looked at MinHo with her large eyes and said, “Hmm are you talking to me?”

MinHo suddenly had the urge to hug this girl because she had this aura of being extremely lost and lonely. 

He spoke again and said, “What’s your name miss?”

YuRa responded, “YuRa.”

“Ooohh that’s a pretty name but don’t you have a surname?”

“I don’t know it.”
*Hmm that’s weird* he thought. But continued to ask her questions. 

“Where are you from?”
“I don’t know”
“Hmm you live by yourself or your parents?”
This time YuRa looked at him and solemnly said, “Honestly....I can’t answer any questions other than my name...I don’t remember anything...” Tears started to roll down her face again “I can’t remember anything about myself and every time I try I get so frustrated. I always wonder why I can’t remember anything. Why am I glued to this spot? Is there no one for me? I’ve been waiting in this spot for days but no one seems to be wanting to find me”

MinHo suddenly hugged YuRa. *This girl is completely alone right now. I need to help her* he thought. 

“Don’t worry YuRa. Don’t worry. I am there for you. You don’t have to cry by yourself anymore. Im sorry it took me forever to find you but don’t worry I won’t ever let you go.”

While MinHo was hugging YuRa, he felt a huge surge of relieve and he knew that YuRa was the one he was looking for.