Awake

YuRa

Fast Forward >> 6 years. YuRa has been in a coma at the hospital for  6 years and now is 18 years old.

The bright lights pierced YuRa’s eyes. *Where am I?* she thought. 

She looked to her right and saw a white curtain. She looked to the right and saw a small white night table and a chair. She finally looked at her own body and saw clear tubes strapped to her arms. She had an odd sense of feeling apprehensive so her first thought was to get out. It felt like she was moving in slow motion as she pulled out the tubes. *Ouch* she thought but she continued. She saw some clothes on the chair and her first instinct was to wear those clothes. After getting dressed, she left the room. She had no idea where to go but she needed to get out. After stumbling, she reached her goal she stepped outside and looked up. Small flakes of snow floated down. She thought *how pretty, I wanna do that too.* YuRa slowly ventured out and found a park and sat on the bench. 

*Where am I? 

Oh I don’t know~ 

Hmm was that my home?

 Probably not~ It was too big. 

Is anyone going to get me? Hmmm~ actually do I have anyone to call? 

No. I guess not.*
During this mental conversation, YuRa started to get more and more frustrated. *Why can’t I figure out what to do?!*
Then it finally hit her. 

“I don’t know.” The thought of being alone made YuRa start to cry. “I don’t know why I am here but why doesn’t anyone help me!!”

The thought of being all alone caused YuRa to just wonder up at the sky and ask God *why me?* as tears continued to stream down her face. 

 

While YuRa was crying by herself. The doctor comes into YuRA’s empty room. After finding that the room was completely empty he screamed for the nearest nurse and demanded where the patient was. 

“Nurse! WHERE IS THE YOUNG GIRL THAT WAS IN THIS ROOM!!”
“....I don’t know doctor”

“That young girl suffered some brain damage. Even though we don’t know what type of accident she got into. She lost her memories because her brain is trying to protect herself from a terrible accident. I think all she knows is her first name. I fear for her right now because she is completely unprotected right now.”