New Home

YuRa

 

After hugging YuRa for a pretty long time, MinHo realized that YuRa was extremely weak and fragile. Just hugging her body he felt like he was going to break it. Suddenly he met YuRa’s beautiful gaze. YuRa looked up with her large brown eyes in wonder. She just looked at MinHo with so much love. “What’s your name?” she carefully asked. 

“Minho. Lee MinHo.” he responded. YuRa quickly blushed at the thought that his face was so close to hers. She thought *What a beautiful name.*
MinHo quickly coughed and said, “Well aiight~ It’s time to go. Where do you live?”

YuRa looked up with her sad eyes for a moment before looking down again and said, “I honestly don’t know.”

MinHo quickly got up and stretched out his long limbs and yawned. “Well then you are going to live with me aiight~”

YuRa blushed again. MinHo saw her blush and thought *Cheh~ how cute but don’t worry little lamb I’m not going to eat you~*

MinHo said, “Don’t worry I have lots of rooms in my house and you are welcome to come stay!” He then held out his hand and said “Ready?”

YuRa felt warmth in MinHo and quickly grabbed his hand. But when she stood up she stumbled a bit, he legs were numb from not getting up for a long time. Suddenly she was lifted up. MinHo saw her slightly stumbled and remembered her fragility; he quickly swooped her up princess style. YuRa began to protest but MinHo didn’t notice. He quickly brought her to a black sports car and buckled her in the passenger seat. They drove in silence. YuRa fidgeted in her seat and looked at her scenery around her with large open eyes in hope to soak up all the information and make memories. MinHo was secretly stealing glances at YuRa but suddenly YuRa turned her head and smiled at MinHo. She was so happy in this moment and wanted to express her happiness. MinHo surprised by her cuteness blushed a bit and looked at the road again. *Damn* he thought, *I got caught up in this girl’s innocence.*

 

They finally reached MinHo’s home. The house was so large that YuRa just stood there with open. MinHo quickly nudged her and said, “Welcome to your new home YuRa.”