The Day that Started Everything

YuRa

 

8 years ago


*screech* *skid* *boom crash* 

 

“APPA!!!! APPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!” YuRa screams frantically. She already knew that her father won’t be able to answer. The sniper had a clear shot of her father and was able to land a fatal shot to the head. She turned to her mother and sisters who were also frantically crying and searching for an exit. The car was quickly submerging underwater and water was pouring into the car. *We are going to drown to death* This thought kept on repeating in her head as YuRa and her mother used all their might to open the window a little more. When they finally opened the window YuRa let her mother and her sisters to go first pleading them that it was ok. Then she heard another dreadful sound. IT sounded like firecrackers but she was positive it wasn’t. The water turned into a murky red color. Another snap. A splitting pain ran up YuRa’s right leg. As she saw her family members slowly float to the bottom of the water she had one more thought. *This isn’t the end of me. I am going to make whoever did this pay. I cannot and will not die* By this time, YuRa couldn’t keep her eyes open any longer the burning pain she felt in her lungs and leg and slowly started to black out. 


-----------

 

 

(Breaking News)
Hello Everyone This is your reporter, Lee HeRan with your breaking news. Today we are left with some sorrowful news given that top police officer, Choi DaeHo was killed in a fatal car crash. Cause of the crash is still not present.  It was reported that Choi DaeHo’s whole entire family was present in the car. Not all bodies were able to recovered due to the fact the car plunged into the river. Only people recovered were Choi DaeHo, his wife and two of their children. Note everyone: Choi Yura is still not found. Choi Yura is only a 12 years old her trademark is a birthmark of a heart on her left shoulder blade. If any reports of her found please contact your nearest police station. We have all lost our prized police officer and we ask for all of you to take a little time today to think about our nation’s hero. He will be greatly missed.