1st test

YuRa

 

The first training exercise was gun shooting. YuRa and the other trainees were escorted to a large garden and were each given a gun, headphones, black gloves, and glasses. The instructor then gave the group their assignment, “This is the first test of this program. If you cannot  shoot a simple target then you have no use of coming to this special department and will be automatically dismissed. You have 5 bullets. They must all hit the target. If you miss, turn in your gun and exit the premises.”
*Ouchh what a meanie* YuRa thought, *How are we suppose to shoot that target all the waaaaaaay out there?!?! Hmph. Challenge accepted Mr. Instructor. Challenge Accepted.*

YuRa finally picked up the gun and was surprised how easily the gun fit her hand. It felt like the gun was part of her body. She aimed at the target with only one hand and shot. *Wahh~ This feels so natural* she thought. She aimed again and this time shot twice. *I feel so powerful. Ehehe I feel as strong as MinHo~*
“2 more minutes class!” the instructor yelled, “2 more minutes before we are going to check the results so finish your last shot!!” 

Without really aiming this time, YuRa shot twice more and put her gun down. The people around her looked at her weird. They all thought how a small girl like YuRa was able to handle the gun without any fear or real preparation. 

“PUT ALL THE GUNS DOWN!!” the Instructor yelled again, “Everyone gather around me and we are all going to check the targets together. As the instructor was checking each target, the group started to get smaller. If the target didn’t have 5 bullet shots the trainee just walked away. The instructor didn’t even look back at who was leaving all he said was, “Get out.” and the trainee complied. 

The instructor finally got to YuRa’s target and demanded who shot this target. YuRa who was all the way in the back of the group squeaked, “I did Sir!” The instructor gave her a weird look and said, “Are you sure?”
“Yes Sir!” YuRa replied back. 

The instructor then yelled, “Who was next to this midget when she was shooting?!” Twp people rose their hands. “Did this midget really do this?!” he demanded. “Yes Sir!” the two responded. The instructor then gave YuRa a sharp look and then turned to the rest of the class, “Everyone! Look at this target! As you can all see this midget hit all the fatal spots! Although I didn’t expect you all to hit all the fatal spots I want you to take a good look at it! Midget here is 5 steps ahead of all of you! GET YOUR ACTS TOGETHER!!!”

 

The instructor then looked at YuRa again and said, “Hmph. Good job midget.”