Wanting to Get Away

Love, Pastry and a Lonely Girl

 

“See?  She’s not here.”

 

Jung Min eyed him intensely.  “You are not lying to me, right?”

 

Kyu Jong shook his head.  He really was relieved when they reached the park and the girl was nowhere to be found.  Putting back on his helmet, he pulled Jung Min’s arm towards the motorcycle they came with.

 

“Let’s just go”, he said, wanting to get away from the park as fast as possible.  Hoping not to bump into the girl.  With every second past, his heart was unease.  He was not ready to meet her.  Not now, not ever again.  The way he reacted and his misassumption of her gender, he was too embarrassed to see her again.

 

Jung Min didn’t budged.  He just stood there and looked around.  “What’s around here that made her came here?”

 

“Oh, she probably on the way to the YGE building up there,” Kyu Jong unconsciously answered, pointing to the little hilly road on his left.

 

He realized the mistake he made later than what Jung Min uttered next, “That’s where we’ll head next.”

 

 

 

~~*~~*~~*~~

 

 

 

She was frozen in her stance.  Her eyes searched for the connection with the two people who stood in front of her, still as a statue with a shocked expression.

 

Aissh…this is not good.  If the mighty G-Dragon also shocked with the person behind me…this is officially a disaster.  Might as well confront him,’ she thought to herself, finally letting go of the air she had held up in her lungs.

 

Gulping, preparing herself for the inevitable fiery beast behind her, she slowly turned around, faking a smile.

 

“Oppa…it’s you!”

 

“Stop the act, Yun Jin.  I’m not interested in getting you a part in a drama.”

 

“Oppa, why are you being like this?  I was really surprised to see you here and I missed you so much,” she tried to coax herself with him and divert his attention to her awful act than the real issue, “I even told Dara unnie that I miss seeing you, right Dara unnie?”

 

She kept her fingers cross that Dara would respond to her as she hoped for and when she heard the agreeing sound and assuring words from Dara, her smile grew wider.

 

“So, what brought you over to YGE, hyung?” G-Dragon’s voice was heard afterward.

 

The person in front of her continued eyeing her with a stern stare, making her felt like he was drilling inside her mind to get the information he wanted.  Though she was glad that GD had helped her in making another diversion, she knew the man too well that the question wouldn’t help her much.

 

Finally seeing his eyes away from her, she inhaled air again.

 

“I was discussing with Hyun Suk hyung about a collaboration event with Seunghyun.”

 

“Seunghyun hyung?” G-Dragon asked again.

 

“Ne…he’ll be coming out soon.  You can ask him about it.  Now, back to our earlier discussion. Yun Jin ah…what was it that you are afraid your brother to know?  You can tell me.”

 

I can tell you?  You and my brother never keep a secret with one another…’ she grunted out disapprovingly at his statement.

 

“Ehmmm…?”

 

She looked up at him and faked out another smile, “I really wanted to but I have to meet the YGE’s CEO.  See you later Hyun Joong ‘hyung’,” stressing on the ‘hyung’ as she made her way over to the CEO’s room as fast as she could, nearly bumping into Seunghyun who just came out from the same door.

 

“Opps…sorry TOP hyung.”

 

“Ya!  I told you not to call me that…”  She heard his response before the door closed in between her and the rest, saving her for awhile from all the questions.