This Is Eunhae

"I'll Give You The World, Sungmin, If You Can Just Return My Love."

“Yes, yes. I’ll be sure to tell Hae and we’ll come and see you.” Eunhyuk nodded at the phone as he hung up on Heechul.

The blonde sidled back up to Donghae and held his glass of water in his hand. “Our resident gamer’s back in town,” he told Donghae.

“Excellent,” Donghae said; then he pulled a face. “Who?”

“Kyu,” Eunhyuk replied. “Heechul just rang me to say. He stayed the night at his and Hankyungs.”

“Oh, him. Where’s he been all these years?” Donghae asked.

“Apparently, his parents left him a load of money so he’s just been travelling around Korea,”

“Very attractive with the ladies, I presume – or should I say men?” Donghae asked again.

“He still hasn’t got over Sungmin,” Eunhyuk replied by way of explanation.

“Sungmin, that beast? He couldn’t hurt a fly,” Donghae shot back.

“Apparently, he did. He broke Kyu and now he’s messed up. Shall we go see him?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I dunno. If Kyu’s as bad as Heechul told you … wouldn’t seeing us bring back memories? Especially since … you know.”

“Sungmin’s a bastard, but I bet Kyu still loves him.  I don’t know about Sungmin … we kinda broke apart,” Eunhyuk frowned.

“But he’s your family! Hasn’t he called to explain?” Donghae asked, completely confused.

“I just got a call from Hankyung telling us that Heechul was absolutely hysterical and ing mad about what Sungmin did to Kyu, and that was right after Kyu went AWOL. I’m surprised Heechul has still got my phone number,” Eunhyuk replied, adding: “That’s all I knew. I haven’t spoken to Heechul, Hankyung, Kyu or Sungmin for about 3 years now. Wookie and Yesung – well, we just split apart. Is there anyone else?”

“Nah … It’s like what Sungmin did … just broke all our friendship.” Donghae concluded.

“They probably have different phones now,” Eunhyuk sighed. “So there’s no way I can contact them either.” Eunhyuk twisted his mouth up and frowned.

“Don’t do that, you’ll get wrinkles, Hyukkie,” Donghae poked Eunhyuk’s cheek, and Eunhyuk pouted. “You’re so cute.”

“Hae!” Eunhyuk complained. “Just because we’re … you know, doesn’t mean you can do that.”

Donghae looked sad and did puppy eyes at Eunhyuk, who promptly slumped his shoulders. “Such a kid, Hae.”

“I don’t think we should tell Kyu that we’re dating. It may … freak him out,” Eunhyuk continued. Spurred on by Donghae’s nodding, Eunhyuk added to his speech. “He may get sadder … if he sees how happy we are.”

“Hopefully he can get into a relationship soon, and be happy with him.” Donghae agreed. “But I don’t want him to rush into it.”

“I really thought he and Sungmin would end up together. They were a good match,” Eunhyuk said thoughtfully.

“Kyuhyun likes his StarCraft.” Donghae replied. “Is it true they were basically friends with benefits?”

“The one time I spoke to Sungmin after he did that to Kyuhyun, he told me they were, but only a couple times. Seemed like Kyu took those nights the wrong way,” Eunhyuk explained to Donghae.

Donghae looked at his clock. “I should be getting home,” he told Eunhyuk. “I have a couple of presentations to complete for Monday.”

“Why bother? It’s an underpaid, harsh job, Hae.”

“It pays me enough. I can’t take you up on your offer; I’m not a good enough dancer, to teach, anyway.” Donghae replied.

“Yeah, you are. I’m sure there’s a couple of spaces left for teachers.” Eunhyuk argued.

“Not going through this again, Hyukkie. No’s a no.” Donghae repeated firmly.

“Idiot.” Eunhyuk whispered.

“Retard,” Donghae promptly replied.

The two men looked at each other and kept their laughter in with poker faces; it wasn’t long before Donghae snapped – Eunhyuk soon after with his gummy smile. They walked out the pub after paying and hugged at the corner of the road.

“I’m coming round tomorrow night,” Eunhyuk told Donghae.

“I’ll get the candles ready and lit in plenty of time,” the other man replied.

“Sappy, hopeless romantic,” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at his boyfriend’s jokes. “Remind me again why I’m dating you?”

“Because I’m a loving, caring man,” Donghae promptly answered, with a wide grin on his face. Eunhyuk, who had been nodding along with the speech, barely controlled his laughter as he walked down the street.

“Call me!” he yelled after Donghae, who was walking in the opposite direction. Donghae flipped his finger back by way of ‘yes’ and stopped by the bus stop, flipping open his mobile and punching in numbers.

Time to get Kyuhyun’s story.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was that? Love all you 39 subscribers! Remember to subscribe and comment! Muah x

Comments = Faster Updates!