Where Heechul Breaks, And A Couple Breaks Up

"I'll Give You The World, Sungmin, If You Can Just Return My Love."

"Sungmin! Sungmin PLEASE!" Eunhyuk desperatley called to his brother as the couple turned the corner, ignoring Eunhyuk's yells. Kyuhyun looked back and looked terrified at Sungmin's state, trying to pull him back.

Eunhyuk looked back, past his own flat door. Turning the other corner was Hankyung and Heechul; Heechul was walking, but only just, dragging his feet along the floor like a naughty puppy, Hankyung yelling at him. Eunhyuk had never seen Hankyung so worked up, ever. 

Sungmin stopped at Kyuhyun incessant pulling, yelling at the younger boy, now bright red in the face. Eunhyuk blocked out both of the mens' yelling and walked towards Sungmin, lowering his head as he did so.

Sungmin stopped yelling at his lover and turned his glare upon Eunhyuk. "And what, do you want?" he said acidly, dropping Kyuhyun's hand and raising his own as if to hit Eunhyuk.

Kyuhyun jerked his own hand and caught Sungmin, his voice cracking. "Sungmin, please. Just listen. I'm sure Hyukjae would have a good reason to doing this. Don't you, Hyukjae?" Kyuhyun sent a pleading look Eunhyuk's way.

"Um, yes. Yes, I do. You guys need to talk!" Eunhyuk said, holding Sungmin's hand. "Please, Sungmin. I didn't mean anything bad by it. I honestly thought it would help you guys," Eunhyuk dropped his gaze to the floor. "I didn't know he'd be drunk, hyung, please,"

Sungmin softened, looking up at Eunhyuk, his eyes like saucers. "Hyukjae, it's our life," he said. "Can you leave us to sort our own decisions?"

Eunhyuk nodded. "Hyung ... I thought it was for the best. Now .. everything's gone wrong," his voice cracked and Sungmin held out his arms, and he fell into them, letting big, heavy sobs fall. "Now Donghae hates me again and I can't make it up to him," 

Sungmin patted his back and Kyuhyun let out a sigh of relief. "Eunhyuk, don't you think you should apologize to Donghae?" 

"I should ... but I don't know how to," Eunhyuk said feebly, hiding his head in Sungmin's chest. "Will he accept my apology?"

"I think he will, Eunhyuk-ah," Sungmin said tenderly, releasing his hold on his brother and looking at him. "Just be strong, 'kay?"

"Like me and Sungmin did," Kyuhyun chipped in.

"Look, Eunhyuk, we're going home now. But - you need to talk to Donghae. I think we all need a little time apart," Sungmin said. He and Kyuhyun said their goodbyes to Eunhyuk and walked away, leaving Eunhyuk standing there, still sniffing.

_____

Donghae stormed into Eunhyuk and his shared bedroom, slamming the door behind him with a scream. Why was Eunhyuk like this? He just had to keep sorting out his brothers problems and it just made more!

Was it time for it all to end?

____

"Heechul! WHY? EXPLAIN WHY, GODDAMNIT!" Hankyung bellowed at Heechul as soon as he got to drunken man inside the flat.

But Heechul was unable to form coherent words, and could only stammer out "B-But ... 

Hankyung just left Heechul sitting on the floor, weeping, and punched the wall in anger. He nursed his bleeding knuckles, nearly crying; his hand hurt so much - but Heechul had just crossed a line, a line that even for Heechul was too far. 

Heechul couldn't say anything in his defence, he was just drunk, in able to do anything- he didn't know what he was doing, right? Hankyung tried to tell himself that he'd being doing the right thing, but he couldn't - was it time for him to go back to China, and leave Heechul?

He didn't know what he wanted anymore, but he wanted out, out of a controlling relationship. Heechul knew he was doing it; most of the time he was a moody, controlling, diva, but the rest of the time he was a lovely, sweet boyfriend. Hankyung had usually focused on the good parts of Heechul and ignored the rest - but now he couldn't.

Hankyung left the apartment. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, for those who have Tumblr, follow me here! Just drop a note in my ask box that you're from AFF and what your username is and I'll follow back ^^ next time I update I'll make a list of who followed for thank yous ^^ I'm a crap updater, I know >.> I just couldn't come up with any ideas for this story! Bad writers block >.< Sorry for late update, D: I've been writing a new story, though! :D Please with it! Check it out please! And yay, I became someone's number one author! Thank you~ Love you~~:) Best commentor/subscriber EVER!!!

Add me as a friend! Love you all my subscribers and commentors, you guys are the best, thank you for supporting me even when I don't update for ages >.< I'll be updating regulary now! I looked at my last update - posted on November 6th, Super Junior's 6th Anniversary - and realized it had been over a month since I'd updated! Oops! *hides from bullets*

Comments = Faster Updates [Thats always been my thing, but I haven't been doing ti recently, sorry D:]!

Edit: Sorry about the long wait for the next chapter, extremely sorry D: I really had bad writers block, and sorry for those who has had to reread everything to understand it! I'm writing another update this weekend to make it up to you guys, can't tell you how horrible I feel >.<

Edit 2 [This is getting longer >.<]: These 18 VERY special people are subscribed to 3 or more of my fanfictions! God, you're wierd to want to read them. Anyway: 

k-love-biased      spzimefrk16       onewhyunseungcrazed        thesilversakura      wawichan      smileyfaced_demon72       SJSHINeeU-Kiss1999 OceanLovesRoxas    HIGH22      sonelf      chubbycheeksmochi14    gingerstockton   iloverabbits   Ami_SuJuElf     ninja_min    sungnine86  nitric_acid

And last but definitley not least, it's my favourite person on AFF MEiNa_312 ! She's an amazin' lady and she rocks with her comments ~