"This goes far beneath the surface,"

"I'll Give You The World, Sungmin, If You Can Just Return My Love."

Sungmin stood just outside the door of the flat, and nervously waited for the courage to ring the bell.  "Please, Kyu. Just open the door," he whispered before clicking the button.

Hankyung opened the door abruptly. "Oh, hi, Sungmin." He said, fidgeting.

"Did he get the envelope? Has he read it?" Sungmin asked desperatley.

"He told me to chuck in in the incinerator." Hankyung said, no expression on his face at all. 

"Hankyung! Did you?!" Sungmin almost screamed. "He needs to see it!"

"Why don't you come in and give it to him?" Hankyung replied. "He's in the shower."

"-And I hope you aren't asking Sungmin to come in," Heechul swung by the door and gave Sungmin a glare. "So, Sungmin, how's things? Gone round breaking any more boys hearts these few years?" 

"N-N-No-" Sungmin stuttered.

"Don't give me that bull, Minnie." Heechul smirked. "Kyuhyun's extremely upset because of you." His smirk turned into a hard stare. "You ruined his life."

"I didn't mean to! I was confused!"

"Heechul, thats enough. Let Sungmin apologize to Kyuhyun-" Hankyung said, before being rudely interrupted.

"No." Heechul repeated firmly. "Sungmin can't come in." Heechul looked at his watch. "Oops, look at the time. We're going to have to go soon, and your in my way." Heechul smiled an angelic smile at Sungmin and slammed the door shut.

"Heechul, what was that-" Hankyung yelled at Heechul.

"I was merely sticking up for Kyuhyun, thats all. Sungmin deserved it." Heechul spat back, defiantly. 

"Whatever, Heechul. Just don't do it again, okay?" Hankyung sighed, tired of the conversation. He dropped his hold on Heechul's soldiers and walked away into the kitchen. Heechul didn't stop for a moment and strode into Kyuhyun's room.

"That was Sungmin, wasn't it?" Kyuhyun asked Heechul dully.

"It was, Kyuhyun. But I sent him away. he won't be bothering you again." 

Kyuhyun sat down on the bed, and stumbled back so his head was against the wall. "He knows where I am! I have to go!" He started to cry and shake with fear.

"Why are you scared?" Heechul asked quietly, his arm rubbing Kyuhyun's hand.

"I had ... a dream." Kyuhyun gulped. "Many dreams. nasty dreams." He started to sob uncontrollably and shake with tears once again.

"What has this boy done to you?" Heechul sighed with exasperation at Sungmin. "In all my years of knowing you, I've never known you like this, Kyuhyun-ah."

"Everything seems so bleak," Kyuhyun muttered. "I'm not good enough for Sungmin."

"Yah!" Heechul shook Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Who dumped who, huh?" 

"He didn't dump me though. He just ... rejected my confession," Kyuhyun corrected Heechul.

"Same thing," Heechul answered, shaking his shoulders. "Always remember this: You're loved. Don't leave, Kyuhyun, just because of him. You're wanted here." Heechul gave Kyuhyun a big hug and walked out the room, to where Hankyung was standing.

"This goes far beneath the surface, Hannie," Heechul told Hankyung. "I'm worried about him,"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments = Faster Updates!

How was that? :3 Love you all, and thank you all those subs and comments!<3