CHAPTER 5 : THE FRUIT OF FORBIDDEN LUST

Alluring Black Vows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5 : THE FRUIT OF FORBIDDEN LUST

 

Luhan looked down at the sleeping maiden who was sitting next to him and groaned at the uncomfortable position the girl had slept in. The carriage carried both of them back to his household after their sudden encounter at the church. He gently pushed her head on his shoulder and let Sohee snuggled closer to the warmth.

He had taken the lost maiden along with him. She who claimed that she had lost her way to the neighbouring town and sang, hoping for someone to find and rescued her. Her face showed hardship and fatigue and he offered her place to stay for the night.

 A few strands of hair were sticking into her eyes and she frowned in her sleep. Laughing lightly, the boy brushed those hair away and his heart pounded as his fingers touched her soft cheek. He turned his head the other way when he noticed he was comparing this girl with a certain angel.

The carriage STOPPED and his butler opened the door for them. Luhan wanted to wake the girl but after he caught a glimpse of her peaceful smile of her angelic face, he changed his mind and decided to carry her inside without shattering the sleep that desperately clung onto her. He gently scooped the girl and picked her up bridal-style, something he never thought of after the death of his fallen maiden-to carry another girl in his arms- with guilt deepening in his heart but the way the girl clung onto her coat stirred something inside of him.

The maids greeted him as he walked through the front door , carrying another stranger into the house. He ordered the maid to open the door to his room and placed her gently on his bed. He undid his coat and threw it the maid before ushered her out from his room.

Luhan was never so nervous in his life, no even when he asked Sulli for her hand in marriage. He startled a bit when Sohee moaned slightly, mumbling something incoherent in her sleep. He inhaled deeply and tried to take his eyes away from the beautiful sight but he stopped in his track when he heard something.

“ Luhan, kiss me. Don’t go away. Kiss me back.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun was restless. He searched high and low, asking every angels he encountered. His best friend had not been seen for awhile and he worried. Xiumin was not the type to vanish without a trace. His appearance alone was more dazzling than the Sun that people would always surrounded him the second they saw him. He sighed in defeat when he failed to trace down that little angel. His faint scent started to dissipate from the floor of Heaven and he feared it so much. It will only meant something.

Xiumin will….

A black feather appeared from nowhere and fall down to his palm. The foul scent reminded Sehun of something or rather someone. A frown marring his face and somehow he felt a connection between Xiumin and that wretched bastard.

Spreading his wings apart, he flew away from the white cloud and headed to somewhere only he knew. The passage between Hell and Heaven.

Where that devil resided…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan hovered the small body and watched as the girl continued to unconsciously mumbled about her feelings over and over again. He wondered if the girl knew him before to keep calling his name out in her sleep. Those lips looked inviting and he leaned down, lips against lips, no longer feeling guilty. It was a short kiss when Sohee’s eyes fluttered.

Luhan broke from the kiss and his face was a s red as the tomato.The girl blinked her eyes before observing her surrounding. “ We’re here. You should wake me up instead of carrying me inside.” She said, covering as she  yawned before delicate fingers rubbing onto her sleepy eyes. “ What are beautiful room. I’ll enjoy my stay here, sir.”

Getting no reply from the man, Sohee titled her head and noticed the red glow on his cheeks. She reached her hand out and cupped his cheek. “ Something wrong, sir?” she asked with concern glistening in her black eyes and all the guilts and restrains inside him vanished into the thin air as he leaned forward and pulled Sohee into a heated kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun landed on the black cloud and his wings folded neatly on his back. He covered his nose when foul smell entered his nostrils. He had been here so many times but yet, the horrible stench was something he can never accustomed to. He released the feather into the air and watched nonchalantly as it burst into flames right in front of his eyes.

Black smokes formed in the air and Sehun turned his head away when a dangerous smirk etched on those plump lips. “ Nice for you to come in such prior notice.” The devil walked closer, amused to see the angel growled when his fingers touched the skin on his cheek but Sehun stayed in his former position, not giving in to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter