CHAPTER 2 : THE FORBIDDEN LOVE

Alluring Black Vows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2 : THE FORBIDDEN LOVE

 

 Months had passed since Xiumin’s visit to the Earth and staying at Luhan’s household along with the man that saved him, he could never be happier. He knew it was taboo, to fall in love with a human but he was falling deeper and deeper into the sinful love and forbidden lust.

       Luhan was in his room, treating his wounds and redressing them. Xiumin had  to restrain himself from from every accidental touches of Luhan’s finger againts his skin. It was difficult to suppress this thoughts and this feelings. It had tainted his insides and tearing them apart.

He turned his head around when Luhan sat down next to him on the bed so the other male will not noticed the faint red staining his cheeks. Looking at him with a smile, Luhan ruffled those brown lock. “ Be careful not to injure your wings. You’re lucky I was there when you fell down the stairs.”

Lowering his head, Xiumin muttered the words of apology. He felt sorry of the times Luhan had to rush home to attend to his wound but if doing this meant that Luhan will always stayed by his side to nurse him back to health, he will fell down the stairs once more.

He would hurted himself all over for Luhan.

“ Now, take your medicine and rest. Be careful not re-open your wound.” Luhan ordered as he pushed the little angel down and pulled the blanket over his body. “ I have something important to be attend. Behave and wait for me to return.”

Xiumin opened his eyes and stared at his saviour. “ Where are you going?”

“ The town. I’ll bring something for you.” He softly answered.

The little angel was closed to the verge of crying as he gripped on the hem of Luhan’s dress shirt. “ Can I come along with you?”

With a stern tone, Luhan broke the angel’s tight grip and forced him back to his bed.“ You need to rest.”

Xiumin shook his head, pushing the blanket away. “ Please let me come along. I promise I will not push myself too much.”

Luhan stared at the little angel for awhile before a low sigh left his mouth. “ You can come along.  Plus, I have something to show you.”

Xiumin beamed and quickly grabbed his own white coat. Following the human from behind, the angel smiled at the feelings of achievement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Xiumin tried to match the other male’s long strides, pulling onto the hem of Luhan’s shirt to hide his presence from the eyes of the judging humans. The words were out about a living angel in the Xi’s household, one that was rare, considering the fact that once an angel fell down to their town, it will ended up dying .

Annoyed by those stares, Luhan ripped the coat of his body and draped them around the angel’s little body before dragging the blushing male into a store.

The store’s owner greeted him with a smile  and ushered him inside.

“ Has the lady arrived, madam?” Luhan asked, handing over the old lady his top hat and his coat.

“ Yes, she is inside. I’ll take you there. Come along.”

Xiumin’s eyes wandered across the store. There were beautiful fluffy gowns and tuxedo everywhere. What a amazing sight to be witnessed.

They arrived at a door and the old lady opened it, revealing a beautiful pale  girl with a beautiful smile and rosy cheeks in black gown , laughing with a few other girls. When she realized them, she stood up and elegantly curtsied to the arriving crowd.

“ It’s a pleasure to see you finally here, my dear.” Luhan held out his hand out to her. Smilling , she took his hand and a kiss was placed upon it.

His heart clenched painfully. A spark of jealousy started to blossom inside the angel’s heart.

“ Pleasure is mine.” She bowed her head slightly and finally noticed the little angel behind Luhan. “ And who is this delightful little creature?”

Luhan realized that he had not introduced the two of them yet and he pulled him forward, s his hands around the tiny male’s shoulder. Faint colour of pink splashed across his cheeks and Xiumin had to lower his face.

“ This is my little angel, Xiumin.” Luhan proudly announced at the crowd. Curiosity grew inside the crowd and little whispers and mutterings filled the air.

“ Is he the angel the town has been talked about? The fallen angel that lived.” The beautiful girl’s eyes fell on him and Xiumin just nodded.

“ He is delightful, indeed. My name is Sulli. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” The girl held out her hand but Xiumin refused to take it.

“ How rude of you to do that to a maiden.” Luhan reprimanded the little angel that cowered even further to his back.

“It’s alright. I don’t really mind.” She let out a smile. “ You have the grand gift of silence, mister. Not the one up for conversations, aren’t you?”

Luhan sighed and nodded much to his reluctance. Linking her arms around Luhan’s arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter