CHAPTER 3 : THE SIN HE COMMITED

Alluring Black Vows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3: THE SINS HE COMMITTED

 

No more smiles and no more laughs.

 Xiumin’s days were as dark as the night, without any stars to light it up. Everything was so bleak and gloomy and the little angel would never had in his mind that he would experienced the same feelings as before, the feelings of betrayal and heartbroken..

Luhan had stopped visiting his room since that day at the bridal shop. Every maids that he asked for told him that Luhan was too occupied with his wedding but he knew the real reason, Luhan had been avoiding him.

The angel refused to eat and drink, hoping that the male with the golden eyes will came by but to no avail. The wounds on his wings was slowly healing and sooner or later, he had to leave this household.

More tears brimmed down to his hollowing cheeks and he rubbed them on the messy bed sheet. Closing his eyes, he tried to imagine Luhan kissing him softly. His fingers unconsciously wandered over his lips, feelings his body burned in lust.

“ That is not how you treat a lady, Mr. Xi.” A familiar voice echoed through the garden and Xiumin jerked his head out the window.  Jealousy made his heart clenched painfully. 

The soon-to-be married couple was having tea in the garden and they projected fake happiness in the angel’s eyes.

“ Then, how should I treat a lady as lovely as you? As these beautiful roses?” Luhan kissed the clothed hand and beaming happily when a muffled laugh left Sulli’s mouth.

“ I supposed you talked as sweet as that with the other ladies.” Sulli leaned back and sipped onto her tea.

Luhan let out a laugh before picking a red rose and offered it the lady. “ Only to you, my dear.”

Xiumin clenched his little fist rather tightly. Anger blinded his judgement and he marched out the room with mind filled with sinful predicaments. The maid who normally attending to Luhan’s needs noticed his presence and politely asked him if he will be needing his lunch.

Giving it a brief thinking, Xiumin insisted for a bath instead and when the maid rushed to his room to prepare his bath, he picked up his pace to Luhan’s room.

He had been here so many times that he remembered the exact position of everything inside it. How Luhan always placed his diary inside the lower drawer and his most prized smoking brown pipe was next to his reading glasses.

He remembered something else, something he never knew he laid his hand on..

But he desperately wanted Luhan to look at him…

To love and to be love…

He found something that will helped him get rid of his competitor.

He pulled over the wardrobe of Luhan’s apparels and he amazed to find that Luhan was a fan of black. Pulling over the secret confinement , he opened a white box. The angel scoffed.

Something so pure was holding onto something so deathly..

Maybe there was darkness inside Luhan’s heart after all…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter