CHAPTER 4 : THE CONTRACT WITH THE DEVIL

Alluring Black Vows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4 : THE CONTRACT WITH THE DEVIL

 

The angel sprinted as far as his tiny feet can carried him. His breathing was getting ragged but his legs refused to stop. A few thin branches cut through his skin as he ran deeper into the spooky forest but he ignored them. He had just committed an unforgivable sin. An angel should always treasured life but he had taken one with his own hands. His heart was no longer pure, and he somehow felt that his wings slowly turning grey.

His chest heaved up and down, taking the large amount of air that his lungs had to release when he ran away from the waiting room, blood stained of the girl’s blood as he looked back to see how far his feet had carried him. He had reached the darkest part of the forest. Only when he looked down at his hands, he realized that he was trembling.

“ So the dark sin had touched your pure heart.  A sinful angel.. How interesting…”

His head shoot up and he turned around the vicinity of the woods but no one was there. He was about to sigh out breath of relief when a chuckle echoed through the woods and it was more than enough to knock the angel from his shaking feet.

“ Who’s there?” Xiumin shouted and once again, a loud laugh answered his question.

“ You can’t go back to Heaven now.”

The scared angel raised to his feet and was ready to run when chains flew over out from nowhere, blocking his path. “ Damn, show yourself.” Out of desperation, the angel challenged the entity to appear before him.

A hooded creature with black wings appeared from the shadow. Xiumin could not take a proper look at the mysterious figure due to the darkness but the overwhelming dark presence was familiar to him. His eyes widened as his mouth blurted out a name.

“ The devil…” the words trailed from his mouth and the black figure smirked.

“ So tell me then. Why did someone as pure as you had taken a life of an innocent human?” the figure asked.

Xiumin scoffed. “ Innocent? She died because she had taken the love that supposed to be mine!” the angel clenched his hands into fists, looking at the devil with a pair of murderous eyes.

“ You tainted your pure heart for a mere human?”

Xiumin let out a heavy sigh. “ I’ll do anything for him but he chose that woman over me just because I’m a male by birth.” The images of Luhan’s smile clouded his eyes and few drops of crystal felt down to the cold forest’s floor.

“ Tragic, indeed.” The figure approached him and Xiumin retreats backwards until his back hit a dying tree. Xiumin can felt the coldness creeping through his veins as the devil reached out his hand and slowly the white wings. “ So soft. Mine is filled with ugly rough scales.” He muttered to himself.

Xiumin wanted to run away but the presence of the devil ignited something within his heart and his touches were almost as inviting as the kiss he shared with Luhan. Slowly, he succumbed to the devil’s charm.

“ Ever since I was banished from the Heaven, I had never seen such beautiful white wings like you have here.” The devil’s fingers found their ways to his chin and he raised the other’s head to force the scared angel to look into his obsidian orbs. “ Do you really love this human?”

Xiumin nodded. The devil pulled the hood over his head and the angel finally saw the face underneath the hood. The devil appeared younger than the angel had imagined. The way his dark brown hair complimented his dark skin somehow reminded Xiumin about how charming Sehun was. He shook his head when he realized he was comparing his fellow angel with this surprisingly handsome devil.

“ I can grant you what your heart desires the most. The chance to love and to be love….” he whispered, fingers trailing down to the angel’s chest.

Xiumin’s eyes lighten up in excitement and hope. “ You can do that?”

“ Yes, I can but I need something in return…”

“ I’ll give you an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter