Home alone?

The unexpected guest (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: I'm sorry it's taken so long to come out with the second chapter but I've had a few busy weeks and then the power break downs and internet crashes ugh. I won't be able to update this again in a few days because I'm going back to work tomorrow, my vacation ends then :( but hopefully I can have chapter 3 up by next weekend. Till next time :)
 

Jaehwan had stopped by the grocery store on his way home as he had needed a few things for the evening. Despite being a model, the boy wasn’t on a strict diet like most of his co-workers was. That was the benefit of having a high metabolism and he actually had to eat things with a high percent of calories to not get too thin and loose the muscles he had been working on with his personal trainer. So, the contents of the model’s bag as he left the store was chips, soda and quite the amount of candy. He was feeling more content now that he had barely a ten-minute walk left to his parents’ manor as he finally had his Saturday snacks and thought he would just go home and enjoy a lonely evening in front of the TV in his bedroom. But that was before his ears caught the sound of something from one alley he was about to pass by.
His curiosity was peaked and he stopped to listen for the sound to see if he would hear it again. It didn’t take many seconds for it to appear and it sounded a lot like an animal in distress. Would he really go in to the alley to look though? What if it was a rat or something? But still he couldn’t just leave it alone as he was way too curious about the sound he was hearing. If it actually was a panicking animal, then he couldn’t just leave it there no matter what kind of bread it would be.
So manning up, Jaehwan took those steps inside the slightly darker and damp alley so that he would get rid of the bustling sounds from the pedestrians and traffic. Once he did, the sounds became clearer and he realized it sounded a lot like a kitten or a puppy. If it was one of those, then he easily would bring the animal home and take care of it.
Following the sounds, he reached a cardboard box that was quite narrow but deep. And once he looked down in to it he noticed a small kitten with filthy fur and blue eyes. ‘How did he end up in there?’ he wondered to himself, hoping that he was right and that the kitten indeed was a male.
“Hello there little friend, what are you doing in there?” He asked the tiny creature to not scare him, “do you want help to get out of there?”
Carefully he reached his hand down, stopping so that the kitten could sniff him before he carefully wrapped his long and slim fingers around the animal’s small body and lifted him up.

The kitten hissed as he was first picked up but then when he was securely held in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter