Who is Jaehwan?

The unexpected guest (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking out through the automatic slide doors sometime in the early evening, he was finally out of work. The sun was settling to make place for the moon and threw some of their last rays on his bare face. He had to worry about nothing as there was no makeup or fancy clothing to give away what he usually did during a day of work. There was no Ken for the fans to throw themselves over, no male model for them to recognize and stalk. No, the one who left the company building was Lee Jaehwan, your everyday human being who left a long day of hard work behind as the doors slid shut behind him.

As he walked the distance to his home, or rather his parents as he was still living with them, was his mind taking on quite a fascinating route as he weaved in and out of the crowds on the streets. It was mostly about his famous self, versus his private self, and how sick he was of being a model most of the time. And how he barely had any friends outside work, and no one to date either. It made him feel pretty lonely actually.
Of course he had had a random one-night stand here and there but it wasn't the same as having a relationship. Being gay wasn't making his life easier in today’s community and he only knew a few of his co-workers who had the same uality. Their male stylist was no secret though, everyone knew they were gay but it was okay because of their line of work. Gay men were needed to make y clothes for males and to make the top mod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter