Unexpected visit

The unexpected guest (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The TV was on but there were no eyes watching it. Instead there was a slightly troubled mind working overtime and a sleepy head in the lap of the troubled one. There was slight movement as a brunet shifted slightly, not wanting to wake up the one napping.

Gentle fingers threaded through soft locks and a sigh escaped plump lips. Not knowing what to do with the hybrid had Jaehwan frowning. He wanted to talk to the cat, get to know the name if this fascinating creature, but the other had fallen asleep quite quickly after eating.

The model didn’t have heart enough to wake him up again as he thought that the other might need more sleep. He had woken him up after all by screaming like a girl and that was not okay. Of course the other would still be tired.

The ringing of the doorbell had Jaehwan jump and his guest to stir. Why had he dismissed the maids after breakfast? Now he had to go and open that blasted door.

“Coming!” He called out before moving the other and getting up with an annoyed groan, leaving a confused being alone on the couch.

As the model reached the door and opened it, it was like getting hit by a hurricane. A strong hug and a friendly kiss to the cheek and then there was just a mop of grey disappearing somewhere inside his house. Left blinking from what happened was a stunned Jaehwan and someone with black hair and a displeased expression on his face.

“Come in,” the model finally managed to get out and invited the other to follow the hurricane inside.

When he got back to the living room, Jaehwan was faced with a hilarious sight. There was the grey haired male practically sitting on his guest, cheeks squished and pinched between fingers with strength and cooing sounds coming from the grey while the guest himself t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter