Of bruises and sceardy cats

The unexpected guest (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One stylist had wanted to strangle a certain model in the morning. Dark circles, messy hair, bruises everywhere and almost sickly pale skin was what she’d gotten to work with, in way too little time. Though she had pulled it off with quite the amount of concealer and other things and now her model did look as amazing as he was supposed to, even better than he was supposed to. She was still mad at him though, because she had had to work twice as hard as her other colleagues. Though she had gotten plenty of time for revenge by teasing him about what might have occurred in his home the night before and therefor was satisfied.

“Tiff please, I’m not up for your little plays of trying to get to know me. Not today at least,” the model muttered grumpily as the stylist kept on talking.

“Well, then don’t show up like that again when you’re meant to change clothes and get your make up done by someone,” she countered back at him, a smirk in place on her lips.

Jaehwan muttered something unintelligible in favour of his stylist’s teasing before he left the room. He did know exactly where he was supposed to go and therefor set to walk through the corridor in the right direction. He was seriously thinking about quitting his job but at the same time he thought it might not be a good idea. And why is that, you wonder. Well, it is because of the hybrid currently living together with him. Jaehwan was worried that if he quit his job, the cat would think it was his fault and then leave. And that was the last thing the model wanted as he was rather taken by the cute creature. Who would have thought that bringing a stray kitten home would lead to so much fun and many surprises? Jaehwan hadn’t, but now he was living a dream and he didn’t want it to end yet.

So therefor there was no quitting his job.

And again the model had had to work with the notorious Hyuk, the magnae of the models at the agency and the stylists’ sweetheart. Again, Jaehwan felt as if his back was going to break from the silly photoshoot. He liked silly, who didn’t, but not at work. And going with Hyuk was mostly silly work. There were only a few times he had gotten to do some serious shoots along with the young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter