Annoying colleagues

The unexpected guest (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the thunderstorm, a whole week passed without Jaehwan going back to work. Wonsik had still been quite on the edge after being assaulted by his fears for so many hours. During the week the hybrid had slowly become calmer and they had gotten to know each other even more. Though Wonsik had been horribly ashamed over his behaviour the first day and it had taken Jaehwan a lot of coaxing to get the younger to shift back from his kitten form. At least he had gotten the read head to eat something, albeit small, and then things had turned to the better.

Now it was morning and Jaehwan was reluctant to leave for work despite his kitten making breakfast for him and telling him he needed to tend to his responsibilities. The model had almost told the other that he was his responsibility, but he didn’t want the younger to think he was a burden because that was something untrue.

“Do I really have to go to work?” The older asked in a mock whine. “What if I want to be home and take care of you instead?”

“I don’t care, you know I can take care of myself,” the younger huffed. “Now eat your breakfast and get going. I can’t think your boss is happy with you being going for a week. What if he knew it wasn’t because of sickness?”

Jaehwan chuckled and shook his head lightly. He ate his breakfast as he was told and then got out of the chair. He went to hug the younger and playfully pinched the kitten’s nose.

“I’ll pamper you when I get home then~” he said and playfully pressed a kiss to the younger’s lips before fleeing the house with laughter, leaving behind a flushed hybrid.

---

Finding himself standing outside the tall building where he worked, Jaehwan found no desire to enter through the tall glass doors. While busy wondering if he should just turn around and go back home to his kitten; Jaehwan didn’t notice someone sneaking up behind him.

“Hello hyung, about to skip another day of work?” Came a soft but teasing voice in his ear as an arm was slung across his shoulders.

With an undignified squeak and a jump, the older was brought back from his daydreams. His eyes were wide as he slowly turned his head to look at the one who had frightened him so.

His own eyes locked with a twinkling set of chocolate orbs and a sigh slipped past his lips.

“Good morning to you too Hyuk.” He grumbled unhappily, knowing that there would be a cold day in hell before the younger would let him escape work when he was already here.

“Aww hyung, don’t look so sour. I’m sure whateve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter