A not so normal morning

The unexpected guest (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the model woke up after one of the best night sleeps he’s ever had, he wasn’t prepared on finding something red sticking up above the blanket. Said red was a mess and something was bundled up in his arms he realized. Would he dare lift the blanket to actually look or assume that the kitten he’d brought home last night had had super hormones and gotten a super growth?
He knew that that was just silly of him and that he was making things scarier than they probably were; but who could blame him? He had expected to find the tiny orange kitten sleeping on his pillow, not something red and messy sticking up from beneath his blanket.
“Can you please be quiet? Some people actually try to sleep here?”
Jaehwan froze completely. He wasn’t alone in the room and the sleepy voice had come from beneath his blanket. It was definitely male even though the voice was soft and quite melodious. It was freaking him out completely because there had been a kitten in his room last night.
“Can you stop thinking out loud, I want more sleep,” the voice came again, a bit more grumpy and whiny this time and whatever, whomever, was in Jaehwan’s arms rolled out of them and popped their face out from beneath the blanket to give him an annoyed stare.
Jaehwan screamed.

----

“So… you say you’re a kitten turned human? Or was it the other way?” Jaehwan asked as he held a quite large mug of coffee in his hands.
He still hadn’t gotten over the fact that he had woken up with a stranger in his bed instead of the tiny animal he had rescued out of a carton crate yesterday. It was quite obvious as well because his hair was sticking in every which direction and his eyes was slightly widened in shock. No one would believe that the brunette was a model for one of Korea’s biggest companies in this morning state, and he would probably think back and laugh at it later. But as for now, he was still busy with trying to not freak out, more than he already had.
“No, I’m neither. I was born this way,” the red head muttered as he was still sleepy and wanted to go back to sleep in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter