Temporary Huh?

Is This Real?

"........"

"So.. you must be a fan too?" Tiffany asked.

"I am.. I'm just really surprised that you ladies are actually here" Jiyoung answered quietly.

"Haha don't need to be so shy, I don't think Saingy was this shy" Hyoyeon said.

"Really? Haha she was probably holding her excitement in. She's really a huge fan" He laughed.

"Did you grew up with each other?" Yoona asked and he  nodded .

"Well we went to different schools growing up, the only time we saw each other were after school and during practice"

"What type of sports do you play?" Yuri asked.

"Haha not really sports, it's dance practice. We would meet up with friends and practice on the stage at the park but I did hear that Saingy is good at basketball"

"She doesn't seem athletic.. she looks like the type that would sit in an office and work all day" Hyoyeon said. 

"Haha a lot of people think that at first, her face always look serious haha but never miss underestimate her poker face. She can really surprise you." He said proudly.

"She didn't look serious when we first saw her.." Seohyun said

"I wouldn't look it either if I saw my favorite idol group and the love of my life, hahaha"

"Love of her life?" Sunny asked and it took Jiyoung by surprise.

".. She's gonna hurt me if I continue this.." He thought.

"Oh.. Eh.. Haha yeah.. She really likes Sunny.. And Taeyeon.. And Jessica.. And sometimes Tiffany.." He said smiling shyly, scratching the back of his head.

"I thought she was just a big fan of Sunny" Jessica asked which made Jiyoung froze up.

"She changes her mind a lot but I would too if there were so many girls to fond over... Do you wanna know something?" He asked, the girls nodded.

"She edits our music, sometimes produces them when we have performances" he said getting up and started walking towards the bookshelf. Trying to change the topic.

"She's really into photography these days" he sat down, opening up the photo album and showing it to the girls.

"These photos are really nice!"

"She took all these herself?"

"Hey! Isn't this dangerous? How did she take this" It was a photo of the busy streets in town, I was looking down from the building. I was standing on the ledge.

"When she took this picture I was really against it, we were with some friends on a roof of a building not to far from here, no one wanted her to stand on the ledge. But she insisted, so we had to hold the back of her clothes and legs so she wouldn't fall"

"And she's not afraid of heights or falling?"

"Believe it or not, she's really not afraid of anything"

"Such a tough guy" Tiffany said.

"Haha something like that.." Jiyoung said smiling.

"She may act tough in public but she really isn't when she opens up" Sunny said looking through the albums.

"That's true.." He said with a sincere smile on his face.

They spent a lot of time looking at your photo albums. Laughing and getting to know each other more. He grabbed another album showed them your baby pictures.

"Awwww! She was such a cute baby!" Sunny said.

"Omo she looks like a boy here" Hyoyeon said laughing.

"Look at her cheeks!" Tiffany followed.

"She still looks the same" Seohyun said.

"Haha she does"

"Who's this?" Sooyoung asked pointing to a photo in another album.

"Oh.. That's Saingy's ex girlfriend.." He stressed aid. Sunny took the album and looked over the photos too.

"So this is her?" She said.

"She's pretty cute, why did they break up?"

"A lot happened, she-" Before he can even say anything you barged into the apartment.

"Honey I'm home~" I said walking towards the living room.

"I miss you! What took you so long?" Jiyoung said clinging onto my leg.

"Haha get off leg.. Why are my albums here?"

"Jiyoung showed us, you really have some talent Saingy"

"Hehe, thanks!"

"What did our manager say?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"What did he say? Hmm.. He said.."

Flashback~

"Well.. I wanted to ask you for a favor.."

"Sure, what is it?"

"I was wondering if you can take care of them for me till their concert"

"Are you sure? I mean I don't really think I can do it"

"I'm totally sure! I think you'll do great, just think of yourself as a temporary manager. I just need you to be with them wherever they want to go and do whatever they want to do."

"Alright, if you think I'm capable"

"Thanks Saingy, you're really a good person. I just need a break, taking care of 9 girls gets really exhausting sometimes"

"Haha I bet, take it easy. I shouldn't keep the girls waiting. Call if you need anything else!"

Back to the present~

"Temporary manager huh?" Yuri said patting my back.

"Yup, so is there anything you girls wanna do?"

"Let's go out to eat since all you've given them was snacks this morning" Jiyoung said patting my shoulder. I nodded.

"So would you ladies like to go out to eat for lunch?" They all nodded their heads in excitement. "

We'll go get ready" The girls went up stairs to get ready leaving me and Jiyoung alone in the living room. I looked over at my watch.

1:12pm

"I can't believe they're really here.."

"I know it's like a dream come true"

"So now what?"

"I don't know.. But I do know that, before they leave I want to do something special so they'll remember me"

"I'm pretty sure they will, with a cute face like that who wouldn't" he said pinching my cheeks.

"Haha come on man help me out" I smacked his hand away.

"Of course I will. We'll think of something and besides you did sorta saved them, I'm sure they won't forget that" the room became silent for some time.

"Damn! I can't believe they're really here!" I yelled ruffling my hair.

"Haha I know! How lucky are you dude" he said patting my shoulder. I just smiled, I feel like I won the lottery. But a part of me was sad at the same time, I knew this wouldn't last for so long. They'll leave and things will go back to the way they were.

Meanwhile, on the second floor~

"Jiyoung's so funny"

"He is, they really do seem like brothers and sisters playing like that"

"What should I wear Taetae?"

"I prefer you but anythings fine Pany~" Taeyeon winked at her and cheekily smiled.

"Yah ByunTaeyeon!"

 

 

"Yeah.. So.. Are you going to make a move on Sunny?" He said with the biggest smirk on his face.

"I want too.. But I don't really know if she's into girls.. And besides she is a celebrity I have little chances.." I said in a low voice.

"Whatever happened to "When I meet her I'm gonna make her mine"" he laughed. I was a huge fan of hers, I'm not crazy but I say a lot of things like "I'm gonna marry her" or "it's gonna be love at first sight" or "we're going to be happy with each other till the end of time" that's normal right?

"Well now that I actually got to meet her, reality hit me." Jiyoung sighed at my words.

"My poor hyung" He said playfully and gave me a hug.

"You're so uncomfortable and don't call me that" I said laughing at him and tried to escape his grasp. I could hear the girls coming down the stairs. Not wanting them to see this awkward moment punched him in the stomach.

"Argh!.." He fell to his knees. I held him up and he then gave me a deadly glare.

"Are we interrupting something?" Yoona asked.

"Haha oh no, there was a spider on him" I said smiling at them and patting his back.

"Are you okay Jiyoung?" Yoona asked.

"Yeah, thanks Saingy! I owe you one!" Jiyoung said smiling at me. Oh boy, he's out to plan his revenge..

"We should get going Sooyoungs stomach is getting louder" I said laughing, and the rest did also.

We left the the garage, then the girls got into mines and Jiyoung's car and drove off.