The Next Morning

Is This Real?

*Ring ring ring*

"......."

*Ring ring ring*

"............."

*Ring ring ri-*

I grabbed my phone and stopped the alarm. Then looked at the time.

7:03am

You took your arm and covered your eyes. You were going to sigh but stopped cause of this weight on top of your chest.

Looking down I saw that someone was sleeping on top of me. Lightly snoring. My face was getting red just cause it was Sunny who was sleeping on top of me. My heart was racing. I can feel her chest on mines.. Her breathing.. Her heart beating close to mine.

"Nothing happened " I said rubbing your temple. Remembering that nothing naughty happened, I was sorta relived. I looked down at her again, sleeping peacefully on you. I was so mesmerized by her at that moment. Caressing her cheek. She's beautiful, I couldn't stop looking at how pretty she is.

*Bzzzz*

I looked at my phone. It was a text from my cousin.

"From: Jiyoung
Almost at the complex, let's grab some coffee at the Mills. I left my board in the guest room too, grab it for me pweaase~ ^3^"

I looked at the date on my phone and realized it was Monday, I had classes.

"SHIII-" I hushed myself, trying not to wake Sunny up from her sleep.

*sigh*

Looking at her again.. Damn I just can't stop looking at her. I smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead before removing her off gently.. Apparently there was no way of that happening so I just tried sliding off the couch and slowly nudged her off. Now laying on the ground, I then sat up.

"I should really get ready for school.. But what are you girls gonna do while I'm gone.."I asked quietly and poked Sunny's cheek, she dug her face into the blanket.

"So cute" I said, smiling at her actions.

I sneaked into the my room to get some clothes trying not to wake the girls up. Jessica's snoring was really something. On the other hand Tiffany was knocked out in my closet on top of my sweaters.. I was kinda embarrassed.. They raided my closet. I found most of my briefs, boxers, bras, shirts and pants all over the ground. I couldn't get mad though, it was hilarious since she had my socks on her arms, it looked like she was playing with sock puppets. I just laughed it off and walked to my master bath. I soon realized that Taeyeon had knocked out in the tub and laughed again. I then rolled up a towel and placed it around her neck for support and threw another towel over her.

"These girls are really something.." I said to myself closing the bedroom door and proceeded upstairs.

I only saw Hyoyeon and Sooyoung on the sofa bed.. In a really funny position. Hyo was wrapped around Sooyoungs leg like she was wrestling with her. Sooyoung's just sleeping there openly with her arms and legs spread out.

I cracked the guest room door and peeked in. Yoona and Seohyun were on the bed sleeping normally.

"Where Yuri then?" Thinking to my. I looked over to the corner and saw her. I got scared and almost screamed. She was sleeping on the ground, half of her body was in the closet, her hair was over her face. It looked like something out of a scary movie. I ended up laughing do hard at the sight of her like that. Once I finally collected myself, I grabbed the board in the corner and closed the door gently. Looking at my watch.

7:32am

Rushing back into the study. I slipped my notes and laptop into my backpack. I heard someone's voice and turned. Sunny was mumbling in her sleep. I smiled and walked her way. Then placed a blanket over her and poked her nose before leaving the room. Then walked downstairs.

"." The mess living room was a mess. I hung my backpack over one shoulder, took mines and Jiyoung's board and locked the door.

Walking through the lobby, you turned to the receptionist.

"Hey Cheeks!" (She got the nickname cause of her chubby cheeks.) She then ran to hug me.

"Morning ugly" She said smiling at me.

"If I'm so ugly then why are you hugging me?" I asked pouting at her.

"Cause I feel sorry for you!" She stuck out her tongue and you pinched her cheeks.

"Hehe listen you. You understand what's going on right?" She nodded trying to pry your hands away.

"Make sure no one sees them, and if anything happens make sure to text or call" She nodded and I finally let go of her cheeks.

"You're so abusive to me" she stated pouting cutely at me.

"You are my little cousin, this is how I show my affection towards my family" I gave her a cheesy smile and she smacked my arm.

"I gotta go, see you soon!" You ran out the door while waving good bye.


"What took you so long?" Jiyoung asked as you handed him his skate board.

"Sorry, I'm feeling a little hungover"

"WHAT? Who were you drinking with?! Why didn't I get an invite?!" He was shocked. You never really get hangovers, no matter how much you drank. He was kinda mad since you two were drinking partners.

"Long story bro" I said getting on my board and road away, Jiyoung followed.

We both skated to the coffee shop that was a couple blocks away. Talking about what happen this weekend but I didn't tell him what happened last night.

While waiting for our coffee, I was hesitant to tell him what happened.

"Dude can you keep a secret?"

"Of course we're like brothers man" We both laughed at his comment. Since kids, people always thought we were brothers, people would mistaken me as a boy sometimes, but it never really bothered me. Why would it bother me if someone thought I was a boy or a girl? What difference would it make? I'm the same as everyone else. I'll still be myself.

"I don't think you'd believe me if I told you" still hesitant..

"Oh really? Shoot" he nudged me.

"I met Girls Generation yesterday, I brought them back to my place and we drank" I said bluntly and looked at him.

"Did someone drugged you last night?" he asked looking at me weirdly.

"Told you, you wouldn't believe me"

"Here's your coffee, it's on the house" the lady handed us our coffee and smiled at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, you guys always come to grab some coffee and you look extra handsome today" she said smiling at me.

"Alright, later ladies!" Jiyoung smiled at her and the other girls. They blushed and waved goodbye to the both of us.

Once we reached campus we went our separate ways and ran to class. After a few hours of classes that seemed like forever was finally over, I met up with my cousin and we decided to go back to my place to do homework.. I totally forgot that I had company over. Once I opened the door, both me and Jiyoung walked towards the living room and froze still.

"Oh, welcome home Saingy! How was class?" Tiffany asked, the girls looked over at us.

"Dude.." He said under his breath.

"Yeah?.." He pulled my shirt and dragged me to the kitchen harshly. I tripped and bumped into table in the hall but he still managed to drag me all the way.

The girls giggled at how surprised we were to see them, and found it funny how he pulled me away like we just witnessed something we weren't suppose to see.

"When? How? Why?" He was still shocked.

"I told you earlier, they were lost and needed a place today stay since the hotel lost power" I said while taking some snacks out from the cabinets. Then I pulled him back into the living room while still trying to collect his thoughts.

"Sorry about that, I forgot I had guests over." I set the snacks on the table.

"This is my cousin Jiyoung" I introduced him to them, they said hi but he was still frozen. I sat down on the ground and pulled him with me.

"Sorry for not being able to answer you Tiff, school was fine just trying to survive the boredom haha. Did you all cleaned the house while I was gone?"

"Yeah we did since we felt bad for trashing your place when you're kindly letting us stay." Seohyun answered.

Looking over at Jiyoung, I could see that he was still couldn't process what was going on. Seeing this, I took the advantage to .

"Dude your drooling" I elbowed him and he finally snapped out.

"Oh! Sorry I've just never seen so many beautiful girls in one room before" he said and smiled widely.

"Hey! I saw them first!" I yelled and smack him playfully.

"Share with me! They all can't just be yours!" He grabbed my collar and shook me, I did the same. The girls just watched us and laughed at how childish we were acting.

"You guys are like kids!" Taeyeon said while laughing.

*bzz bzz*

I let him go, picked up my phone, then walked to the kitchen. Leaving him with the girls.

"How could she just leave me like that.. Like this.. With these girls.." Thinking to himself. I walked back to the living room.

"I'll be back, in a bit"

"Who was that?" Sunny asked.

"Your manager, he wanted to talk me next door.” They nodded.

“Don't say bad things about me when I'm gone” I said looking over at Jiyoung.

"Who said I was going to say anything about you? This is my only chance to fall in love" We laughed at his comment.

"Haha! You wish!" I gently kicked him.

"I'll see you girls in a bit" I smiled cutely to them and left.

 

I knocked on the door and was greeted by the girls manager. They were staying in the small apartment next door to mine since it was just hime and two others.

"Hi, how are you liking the place?" I greeted him and asked, smiling.

"It's really nice in here. Thanks for this." He answered.

"No problem. Just make yourself at home. What is it that you want to talk about?" I asked as we walked toowards the living room.

"The girls actually. Are they all behaving well? They're suppose to have a little concert around here in a couple of weeks. We're just here early so they can have a break and prepare." He said sitting down on the couch,

"Yes they are. I was also going to ask why they were here but you just told me haha. Is there anything else you need?" I asked.

"Well.. I wanted to ask you for a favor.."

 

 

Sorry guys~ I've been really busy with work and life. I've also noticed that I happen to get more ideas when its raining outside, not sure why but it puts me in an inspiring mood. :P I'll try to update soon. Till next time! Peace~